Wednesday, November 18, 2015

#2890

☺☺







 
☺☺
There is no Ctrl button on Chuck Norris'
computer.
Chuck Norris is always in control.
 
••
At what point does a doctor in training decide
to look up peoples butt holes for a living?
(proctologist)
••
puppy, train, and most of all cars are the three
words a 2-year old boy can say.
22 years later, puppy, a train, and cars is all
he wants to talk about.
 
••
My uncle died of asbestosis.
It took us three months to cremate him.
 
••
The racehorse owner was annoyed with the
running of his horse at the race.
He turned on the jockey.
"Flaherty, could you not have raced faster?"
"Sure I could have, but you know we're
supposed to stay on the horse."
 
••
Yo mama is so fat when she wants her photo
taken she has to call Google Earth.
 
••
Me Cleaning the basement.
12yo boy: Let me know if u need help.
13yo girl: Let me know when you're done.
Yep...throwing out HER crap.
 
••
Based on how poorly this burrito was wrapped,
I assume it was made by the one person at
Taco Bell that has never rolled a blunt.
 
••
Me: *tastefully decorates house*
 Kid: HERE ARE 20 MILK CARTONS I TAPED
TOGETHER TO MAKE A SNOWMAN,
 I EXPECT THIS TO BE PROMINENTLY
DISPLAYED ....
 
••••