Thursday, October 8, 2015


••








 
••

Why are clothes so expensive?
With this body people should pay ME to not
be naked.
 
••
Calvin Klein has a cunning plan to make us
buy more underwear.
I saw the price of boxers and shit myself....
••
Friend: Do you have a bird problem?
Me: No.
Friend: Why is there a scare crow in your
yard.
Me: Oh that? That's for people.
 
•• 
[tells friend cat passed away]
Is there anything I can do?
Yes [holds up fur coat] put this on & lie in my lap..
But I-
[starts crying]
OK. OK..
 
••
high school was the free trial version of college.
“If you wish to continue your education you can
buy the complete pack for $50,000”..
 
••
I got a new cat from the  city shelter.
So far he seems fine, except for needing to go
outside every hour for a cigarette.
 
••
Marriage Tip: If your husband is watching golf,
show him you're interested by repeatedly asking
"why doesn't our lawn ever look that nice?"
 
•• 
What idiot called it a rattlesnake's warning rattle
and not a cautionary tail?
 
••
The bigger my wife gets, the more exciting I find
her.
She keeps me on the edge of our bed.
 
••
I must be getting old......... The bank is sending
me my free calendar one month at a time.
 
••
For you men who think a woman's place is in
the kitchen, just remember: that's where the
knives are kept...
 
••••