Friday, October 30, 2015

••









 
••

"All that work, trying to create
 a perfect palindrome ..wasted!
DAMMIT I'M MAD !"
(Pauses)
"Hey...wait.....
••
Apparently it's okay for the office to have
"casual Friday's," but "nudist Tuesday's" are
frowned upon.
How embarrassing for me.
 
••
If it's 1 or 1000 sins you're still getting sent to
Hell.
So why not go for 1,000,000 sins and come
down here a legend...
 
••
That moment you could pass as an Olympic
speed walker because you are racing to the
bathroom.
 
•• 
I have a Shetland pony named Nikkie.
Last summer Nikkie was involved in a bizarre
electrolysis accident.
All her hair was removed except for her tail.
Now I rent her out to Hare Krishna family picnics.
 
••
I just had the biggest bowel movement of my life
then turned around and the toilet was empty.
Needless to say I completely lost my shit ...
 
••
We got a tornado warning, and I'm too scared
to open my windows.
Don't want any sharks in my house.
 
••
There’s no logical reason for shorts to be the
same price as pants.
 
••
Dad: There's no use crying over spilled milk son.
Me: But dad it was tequila!
Dad: What!? *cries immensely*
 
••
I would like to give thanks to the brave men
and women who died a long time ago tasting
which plants were edible and which plants
were not.
 
••••