Thursday, September 24, 2015

••








 
••

The chemical formula for the highly toxic cyanide
ion is CN-.
These are also Chuck Norris' initials.
This is not a coincidence.
 
••
A policeman pulled me over as I drove through
the red-light district.
He said, "Looking for a good time were we, sir?"
I said, "Why, how much do you charge?"
 
••
‘If more than one mouse is mice,
 then more than one Spouse is Spice.’
 
•• 
Women are like Fruits…
Every one has its unique colour, shape, aroma
and taste….
Problem is with men…!
They want....FRUIT SALAD..!!
 
••
Her: For once I'd like a man to just sweep me
off my feet.
Me: *slowly ties Karate Kid headband around
forehead*
 
••
Definition of honeymoon:
 a man’s last holiday
 before he starts working
 for a new boss !!
 
••
I said to my wife, "Please get me a newspaper."
"Don't be silly," she replied, "you can borrow my
iPad."
That spider never knew what the hell hit it.
 
••
Well our worst fears have been confirmed this
morning, my wife is allergic to our Springer
Spaniel.
I know this isn't a re homing site, but could
somebody please find it in their heart to help her
out and find her a new home?
Her name is Claire and she is 45!!
 
••
Me: I feel skinnier today!
Scale: Nope.
 
••
My wife told me that I am very cynical.
That's totally not true, and I don't trust or believe
her anyway.
 
••••