Saturday, July 11, 2015

••









••

'My definition of an intellectual is 
someone who can listen to the 
William Tell Overture without thinking 
of the Lone Ranger.'

••
"Mommy, Mommy! Can I go to the toilet?" 
"Yes, Johnny, I'll take you in a minute..." 
"Can grandma take me?" 
"Why?" 
"Her hand shakes." 

••
I sent my photograph to the Lonely Hearts 
Club. 
They sent it back saying they weren't that 
lonely.'

••
Inventor of the computer mouse died 
recently....
The mouse is considered the 2nd most 
used item in a man's hand..

••
Tuesdays are just Mondays in overtime.

••
So my wife told me to say those... 
3 little words that every woman wants to 
hear. 
I guess "what's your opinion"?? 
wasn't them. 

••
I’m hot blooded, check it & see... 
I got a fever of 103.. 
Why’s everyone on the bus screaming.. 
Maybe I shoulda wiped off the rectal 
thermometer...

••
A son calls his mom.... 
"Hi Mom, it's your son, please don't freak out, but I'm in the hospital." 
"Dammit Jeremy, you've been a doctor for eight years now, 
stop starting every conversation we have with that!" 

••
"Don't worry, the spider is smaller than you"
Yeah....so is a grenade....

••••