Monday, March 23, 2015

♦♦








••

A WASP LANDED ON MY BARE FOOT AND NOW 
I KNOW HOW TO RIVERDANCE.

••
Well this is awkward. 
Apparently when my wife's friend invited me over 
for a play-date... I was supposed to bring my kids.

••
My body is a temple, but it's one of those temples in 
Thailand where they let monkeys crap all over the place. 

••
When co-workers ask if the photos on my desk are 
my kids, I like to say, "No, they're Dan's from 
accounting, but they're so cute!"

••
A ladies magazine told me to compliment my 
wifes booty. 
So I told her I was glad it wasn't hairy. 
I need a place to stay...... 

••
My girlfriend said we can't hang out this 
weekend because she doesn't exist. 

••
Who invented Bull Riding?  
Hey, I'm gonna hop on that 2,000 pound pissed 
off animal....Time me. 

••
I'm not saying she's fat,  but if I was to pick five 
of the fattest people I know, she'd be three of them.

••
I quit my job today!!
The money from that Nigerian king arrives 
tomorrow, I'm so excited.....

••
We're all refreshed and challenged by
your unique point of view.

••
The fact that no one understands you doesn't 
mean you're an artist.

••
I am going to make millions when I finally 
finish developing this iPhone app that tells you when
the traffic light turns green. 

••
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet
 it's hard to pronounce.

•• 
Any connection between your reality and mine is
 purely coincidental.

••
I like you. 
You remind me of when I was young and stupid.

••••