Friday, January 23, 2015

••



Our fire dept......






••
Who ever said technology would replace all paper 
obviously hasn't tried wiping their but with an 
IPad.

••
My doctor warned me that my addiction to my 
laptop could damage my health..
So he's trying to wean me off it with a course of 
tablets..

••
The Daily Mail has a feature about a woman who 
had a party to say farewell to her breasts before 
a double mastectomy.
I had a similar party to say goodbye to my 
testicles....... A wedding reception.

••
A recent study has found that women who carry 
a little extra weight live longer than the men who 
mention it.

••
I just nearly talked myself out of a speeding ticket 
by telling the policewoman she looked really 
stunning.
But then i messed it up by saying, "And thats not 
the drink talking either."

••
A customer at a counter of a garden ornament 
shop said to the cashier, "Give me four of those 
pinwheels, two of those pink flamingos, two of 
those sunflowers, and one of those bent-over 
grandmas in bloomers." 
The cashier replied, "That'll be eight dollars for 
the pinwheels, ten for the flamingos, six for the 
sunflowers, and an apology for my wife!"

••
Flex told his wife he wanted a guitar to play 
while sitting in the Jacuzzi. 
“The next day she bought him an electric guitar.”

••
I eat my tacos over a Tortilla. 
That way when stuff falls out, BOOM, another 
taco.

•• 
Lawyer-Client Relations.... 
Q: Why does the bar association prohibit lawyers 
and clients from having sex? 
A: To prevent clients from being billed twice for 
essentially the same service. 

••
My doctor warned me that my addiction to my 
laptop could damage my health..
So he's trying to wean me off it with a course of 
tablets..

••
One day a teacher was talking about marriage 
in class… 
Teacher : What kind of wife would you like 
Johnny? 
Johnny : I would want a wife like the moon… 
Teacher : Wow !! what a choice…do you want 
her to be beautiful and calm like the moon? 
Johnny : No, I want her to arrive at night and 
disappear in the morning....

••••