Friday, October 31, 2014

••










••

"There's always somebody who is paid too much, 
and taxed too little - and it's always somebody 
else."

••
Q: Why are ghosts bad liars? 
A: You can see right through them. 

••
Cleaning a house while toddlers are in it is like 
brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. 

••
Jim was startled to see the nonchalant way Jon 
was taking the fact that his lady love was seen 
with another man. 
"You said you love her and yet you saw her with 
another man and you didn't knock the guy down?" 
"I'm waiting," Jon said. 
"Waiting for what?" asked Jim. 
"Waiting to catch her with a smaller man." 

••
Don't bother putting your hand over my mouth 
to shut me up, I will lick you. 

••
Ebola causes headaches, feelings of nausea and 
is very difficult to get rid of.
Is it a virus or a free U2 album?

••
While my brother-in-law was tapping away on 
his home computer, his ten-year-old daughter 
sneaked up behind him. 
Then she turned and ran into the kitchen, 
squealing to the rest of the family, 
"I know Daddy's password! 
I know Daddy's password!" 
"What is it? her older sisters asked, eagerly. 
Proudly she replied, "Asterisk, asterisk, asterisk, 
asterisk, asterisk!" 

••
Johnny: Daddy, are caterpillars good to eat?
Father: Have I not told you never to mention 
such things during meals!
Mother: Why did you say that, Junior? 
Why did you ask the question?
Johnny: It’s because I saw one on daddy’s lettuce,
but now it’s gone.

••
Pandas are proof that if you have a cute enough 
outfit no one will call you fat.  

••
Just got back from a friends funeral who 
drowned last week. 
I got a lot of abuse from the relatives about my 
floral tribute in the shape a life jacket. 
But as I told everyone "It's what he would have 
wanted" 

••
"I'd like a bowl of soup please."
"Any sides?"
"I hope so, or it'll go EVERYWHERE." 

••••