Friday, September 26, 2014

••












••

I recently broke up with my girlfriend. 
We just didnt have anything in common. 
But when that happens, you have to try to 
compromise. 
I tried to compromise with her. 
I remember one time I was like, Look, if you go 
with me to my Lord of the Rings fan fiction meet 
up group,
 I'll go with you to this ultrasound thing.

•• 
I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I 
sat down and had a cold beer. 
The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink 
facilitated some deep thinking on various topics. 
Finally I thought about an age old question: 
Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked 
in the nuts? 
Women always maintain that giving birth is way 
more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. 
Well, after another beer, and some heavy 
deductive thinking, I have come up with the 
answer to that question. 
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than 
having a baby; and here is the reason for my 
conclusion. 
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will 
often say, "It might be nice to have another child."
 On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, 
"You know, I think I would like another kick in 
the nuts." 
I rest my case. 
Time for another beer.

••
Can't decide if I'm feeling jacked, pumped, or 
amped. 
Might just be constipated..... 

••
A kangaroo mom with seven babies in her pouch 
told another kangaroo mom, "These sleepovers 
are killing me."

••
Why does nobody ever tell a cow joke? 
because they're "udder"ly terrible...

••
The neighbors love it when I practice piano. 
They break my window to hear me better. 

••
my wife told me to get away from her because 
I smell bad? 
but I just took a shower 2 weeks ago?? 

••
Random drunk guy: if I could rearrange the 
alphabet, 
I'd put U and I together. 
Me: It's perfect the way it is with N and O 
together. 

••
Being a drag queen is really easy 
in a Muslim society. 

••
I'm going to talk to my broker today about 
cashing in some of my stocks. 
And by that I mean, "taking all my change to the 
coinstar machine" 

••
If I died and went straight to Hell, 
it would take me at least a week to realize I 
wasn't at work anymore. 

••••