Monday, September 22, 2014

••











••
"I dropped the ball." 
things you never wanna hear during a vasectomy..

•• 
America's Most Wanted" is set to return to the 
airwaves with an NFL edition. 

••
When I walked into the house, 
the dog was so happy to see me he kept licking 
me and wagging his tail. 
Easiest robbery...ever! 

••
A guy wants to become a magician so he goes 
out and buys a magician book. 
Later he gathers his family around the living 
room for his first trick. 
Reading his new book he reaches into a bag and 
pulls out a hammer and to the amazement of his 
family hits himself in the head with it. 
He's unconscious and spends a month in the 
hospital. 
Suddenly a nurse notices his eye lids flicker. 
She calls the family in and they gather around his 
bed. 
Just then he sits up in bed awake and says...
"TA-DA!"

••
A teacher asks the children to discuss what their 
fathers do for a living. 
Little Mary says: "My Dad is a lawyer. 
He puts the bad guys in jail." 
Little Jack says: "My Dad is a doctor. 
He makes all the sick people better." 
All the kids in the class had their turn except 
Little Johnny. 
Teacher says: "Johnny, what does your Dad do?" 
Johnny says: "My Dad is dead." 
"I'm sorry to hear that, but what did he do before 
he died?" 
"He turned blue and shit on the carpet."

•• 
We will be old friends 'til we are senile... 
then we can be new friends...

••
When the waitress in a New York City restaurant 
brought him the soup du jour, the Englishman 
was a bit dismayed. 
"Good heavens," he said, "what is this?"
"Why, it's bean soup," she replied.
"I don't care what it has been," he sputtered. 
"What is it now....

••
I always say what I mean... 
I just don't always mean to say it out loud. 

••
Q: What is the difference between a lawyer and a 
vulture? 
A: Wings.

••
"A man can sleep around, no questions asked, 
but if a woman makes nineteen or twenty 
mistakes she's a tramp."
       -- Joan Rivers

••
Why don't little girls fart?
They don't have assholes til they are married...

••
Don't think that just because your ex-wife 
is dead that all your troubles are over. 
They're not. 
You still got to clean up the crime scene...

•• 
Got my flu shot at the Krogers pharmacy today. 
Next week I'm having surgery at Costco. 

••
I haven't reached my "Use By" date, 
but I might be past my "Best Before" date. 

••
2 golfers on the first tee discussing their bet. 
First guy says he will bet $100 and 2 gotchas 
that he wins the match. 
The other, who is a scratch golfer, gladly accepts 
the bet knowing the other guy stands no chance 
of winning.
The first guy drives his first shot off the fairway 
into the woods. 
The scratch golfer tees up, takes his practice 
swing, takes the club head back and feels and 
intense pain in his groin. 
He looks down only to see the first guys driver 
between his legs. 
He looks up and says, "What the heck." 
The other guy, with a big evil grin on his face 
says."......GOTCHA!!"

••
My wife is a big tennis fan, she tells me how 
disgusting she finds the constant grunting during 
the women's matches. 
I promised her I'd try to stop. 

••••