Friday, August 29, 2014

••










••

Sometimes my kid likes me, 
 but I'm pretty sure it's only because I'm his 
Oreo dealer.  

••
An urgent call was put in for a plumber at noon 
but he didn't arrive until 5 hours later. 
“How is it? ” he asked entering the house. 
“Not so bad, ” replied the home owner. 
“While we were waiting for you to arrive I taught 
my wife how to swim. ”

••
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. 
Because I have no idea where sandwiches live... 

••
"Pay attention, 007; 
this might look like an ordinary suitcase but, 
if you push this button, a handle comes out and 
you can wheel it." 

••
A doctor got a phone call from one of his 
colleagues. 
“We need a fourth for poker, ” the voice on the 
phone said. 
“I’ll be right over, ” replied the doctor. 
As he was putting on his overcoat, his wife asked, 
“Is it serious? ” 
“Oh yes, quite serious, ” he said gravely. 
“They've had to call in three other doctors as well.'' 

••
My wife walked up to me as I was stroking my.... 
my beanbags and said; 
"What the hell are you doing?" 
"I just read in a magazine that you should check 
for lumps daily" 
"Do you need to have your pants all the way 
down?" she said, 
"Of course" I said... 
"IN WALMART?" 

••
The scariest thing about the terrorists 
is how fast they can do the monkey bars in their 
training camp videos.  

•• 
Marvin and Muriel are lying in bed late one night. 
Suddenly, Marvin seems to grow frisky. 
He touches her big toe. 
He squeezes her ankle. 
He kneads her knee. 
He strokes her thigh. 
Slowly and methodically, his fingers grope higher. 
And higher. 
And then, suddenly, he pulls them away and 
moves back to his own side of the bed. 
“Marvin!” cries Muriel. "
Why did you stop? Do you need some, you know… help?” 
“No, no,” says Marvin.... “Everything’s fine. 
I finally found the remote.” 

••
I bought a new deodorant stick today. 
The instructions said remove the wrapper and 
push up bottom, 
I can hardly walk but when I fart the room smells 
lovely! 

••
When coming out of any coma, try keeping your 
eyes shut for another day or two to see what 
everyone's saying about you. 

••••