Wednesday, August 27, 2014

••









♦♦

"If men were angels, no government would be 
necessary."
       -- James Madison

••
Hamburger Helper only works 
if the hamburger is ready to accept that it needs 
help. 

••
If you love a balloon, set it free. 
If it comes back to you, it probably wasn't a 
balloon. 

••
Little Johnny was caught swearing by his teacher. 
"Johnny," she said, "you shouldn't use that kind 
of language. 
Where did you hear such talk, anyway?" 
"My daddy said it," he responded. 
"Well, that doesn't matter," explained the teacher. 
"You don't even know what it means." 
"I do, too!" Little Johnny retorted. 
"It means the car won't start." 

••
Yo momma is so short, you can see her feet on 
her driver's license. 

••
Dad, will you help me with my homework?" 
"I'm sorry," replied the father. 
"It wouldn't be right." 
"Well, " said the boy, "at least you could try." 

••
Vegetarians live up to nine years longer. 
Nine horrible, tedious, meaningless, worthless, 
baconless, cheeseburgerless, meatless years. 

••
Reading an article that said, "spice up your love 
life”. 
One of the suggestions was to make love in a car 
wash. 
It’s also the perfect way to ruin a church fund 
raiser 

••
Q: Why are many Jewish girls still single these 
days? 
A: They have yet to meet Dr. Right. 

••
In my experience, the quickest way to escape 
Jury Duty? 
As they read out the charges, yell out, 
"Oh c'mon...even I've done THAT!"

••
WARNING: if you get a message from me 
with a link asking you to look at my tinned meat 
DON'T OPEN IT.. it’s SPAM.... 

♦♦♦♦