Sunday, July 27, 2014

••










••

I am having an out of money experience.
All you get for picking my pocket is practice. 

••
Thanks a lot bathroom doors with the gender 
written in weird symbols. 
I just want to pee, not solve a sudoku puzzle. 

••
A doctor says to his severely ill patient..... 
I have a good news and a bad news. 
Ok, I want the good news first. 
Well, you're off diet restrictions, you're free 
to eat anything you want, deep fried, fatty 
and sugary and high calorie, whatever you 
want to eat. 
Really? and it won't make a difference to my 
health condition? 
None. absolutely none. 
So, what's the bad news? 
You have only two days to live!

••
I always try to hold the door open for women I see 
walk by, so we can talk and get to know each other. 
But none of them will get in my car.

•• 
Even on my death bed my wife will be telling 
me how she had a worse day than me. 

••
Saw a guy with three lip-ring piercings on the 
on the subway today. 
Took everything in my power not to attach a 
shower curtain.

••
Being sick can really affect your grades in 
school. 
The kid my son cheats off of was out all last 
week. 

••
The truck driver looked suspiciously at the 
soup he had just been served in a backwoods 
eatery. 
It contained dark flecks of seasoning, but two 
of the spots were suspicious. 
"Hey," he called out to the waitress, "these 
particles in my soup - aren't they foreign 
objects?" 
She is scrutinizing his bowl. 
"No, sir!" she reassured him. 
"Those things live around here."
(I know the place.........they have a sign in the 
window that reads "SORRY, WE'RE OPEN".)

••
If stealing office supplies was an Olympic 
sport they'd test me for steroids. 

••
So I just found out.... 
my property line isn't where I thought it was. 
Good thing too, or it would have been me arrested 
for those marijuana plants instead of my 
neighbors. 
I always cry at the same spot in the movies. 
Right at the ticket window. 

••
My kid wanted juice but I gave him water 
which he promptly turned into whine.

••••