Saturday, May 31, 2014

••










••

"Experience is the name everyone gives to their 
mistakes." -- Oscar Wilde

••
Women I sleep with get so weird when I ask them 
to sign the guestbook. 

••
“I'm very harsh on real estate agents. 
I'm not sure why. 
Maybe it's because of how the call every small 
house 'charming' and every run-down house a 
'great fixer-upper'. 
Just once, I'd like them to show me a house and 
declare, 'This one's a piece of crap'.”

••
The elevators aren't working and I work on the  
10th floor. 
I just may become the first person ever to call in 
sick from the security desk. 

••
HOW TO MAKE LOVE ENDURE.....
"Spend most of your time loving instead of 
going to work."
(Tom, 7)
 "Don't forget your wife's name...
That will mess up the love."
(Roger, 8)
  "Be a good kisser. 
It might make your wife forget that you 
never take out the trash." (Randy, 8)

••
When I was a kid I was so afraid of being 
kidnapped until my mom assured me there was 
no way in Hell anyone would ever want to take me.

•• 
The Director of the Scottish Tartans Museum, 
Dr Michael MacDonald was in America. 
An old lady fixed her gaze on his 17th Century
sporran and asked, "What, exactly, do you keep in 
your scrotum?" 

••
I accidentally earned a 3rd degree black belt in 
Tae Kwon Do the last time a bee flew near my face. 

••
Statesmen tell you what is true even though it 
may be unpopular. 
Politicians will tell you what is popular, even 
though it may be untrue.  

••
You know it's time for a pedicure when you can 
exfoliate one foot with the other one. 

••
God made man before woman so as to give him 
time to think of an answer for her first question.

••••