Wednesday, April 30, 2014

# 2326

••










••

Honey, both that journalist and the engineer 
proposed to our daughter!
So who's the lucky man?
The engineer......... 
Our daughter married the journalist 

••
GOOD: Your daughter loves a nice young man, 
the owner of the local hair salon.
BAD: There's a rumor going around town that 
he's gay.
WORSE: Your wife guarantees you that he's not...

••
I'd bet there's a math equation that can tell  
how many kids a person has by measuring the
amount of Cheerios on the floor of their car. 

••
I told my wife "when I die I want you to sell
all my stuff right away" 
She said "Why do you want me to do that" 
I said "Because I know you'll meet someone new 
and get married and I don't want some asshole 
messing with my shit" 
She said "What make you think I'd marry another 
asshole?"

•• 
My neighbor and her dog have matching sweaters  
on, and now I can’t tell them apart. 

••
A man spoke frantically into the phone: 
"My wife is pregnant and her contractions are 
only two minutes apart!"  
"Is this her first child?" the emergency operator 
asked. 
"No, you idiot!" the man shouted. 
"This is her husband!"

••
An angry husband returned home one night 
to find his wife in bed with a naked man. 
'What are you doing' he shouted.
To which his wife said to her lover 'See, 
I told you he was stupid'......

••
Kid: Teacher can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: You have to say your ABC's first
Kid: Ok,
a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,q,r,s,t,u, v,w.x.y, and z
Teacher: Where's the p?
Kid: It's running down my leg!!

••
A conference is a gathering of important people 
who singly can do nothing, but together can 
decide that nothing can be done. 

••
I stopped at a fast-food restaurant recently. 
I was fascinated by a sign which offered Fat-Free 
French Fries. 
I decided to give them a try. 
I was dismayed when the clerk pulled a basket of 
fries from the fryer, which was dripping with fat. 
He filled a bag with these fries and put them in my 
order. 
"Just a minute!" I said...... "Those aren't fat-free." 
"Yes, they are. 
We only charge for the potatoes . . . the fat is free!"  

••
One of the life's mysteries is how a two pound 
box of candy can make a woman gain 
five pounds.

••