Saturday, November 30, 2013

••








 
••
 
Seen on a bumper sticker...
Cover me.
I'm changing lanes.
 
•• 
So my sister, a natural blond graduating from
the University of North Carolina Law School,
is job hunting.
I suggested that since Microsoft is building up
their legal team, she should send them a
resume and become a southern blond
Microsoft lawyer
-- and be the butt of any joke on the internet.
 
••
One of the life's mysteries is how a two pound
box of candy can make a woman gain five
pounds.
 
••
My wife.....
I told she should learn how to embrace her
mistakes.
She cried and gave me a hug.
 
••
My wife says that we can't use the same
babysitter again.
"Why?" I asked. "Is it because I paid her too
much?"
"No, it was the right amount" she replied,
"but you didn't have to stick the money in
her cleavage."
 
••
The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda
Square, until Chuck Norris Roundhouse
kicked one of the corners off.
 
••
Jury: Twelve people who determine which
client has the better lawyer.
 
••
Bob had just finished his course in journalism
and joined a newspaper agency.
His boss sent him out on field to get some
exciting news.
At one place, he saw a mob gathered in a tight
circle.
He learnt that there was a fatal accident.
Bob tried to get inside the circle but could not.
He had a bright idea and shouted: “Move over,
move over, I am related to the victim.”
Immediately, the crowd made space for him.
Pleased with his own quick wit, Bob proceeded
and reached the spot and guess what?
He saw a donkey lying dead.
 
••
What's the difference between a lawyer and a
trampoline?
You should take your work boots off before
you jump on a trampoline.
 
••
My wife's so ugly that the local Peeping Tom
phoned her last week and asked her to shut
the curtains.
 
••••