Wednesday, May 29, 2013

••







••
 
This is a story of self control and marksmanship by a brave,
cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce
predator.
What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?
The Beretta Jetfire:
Here is her story:
While out hiking in Alberta Canada with my boyfriend we
were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from
out of no where.
She must have been protecting her cubs because she was
extremely aggressive.
If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would
not be here today!
Just one shot to my boyfriend's knee cap was all it took.
The bear got him easily, and I was able to escape by just
walking away at a brisk pace.
 It's one of the best pistols in my collection……...
 
••
I was shopping in a pet store when I overheard a woman
singing the praises of a particular
water bowl to her husband.
"Look, it even has a water filter!" she concluded, holding the
doggie dish out for her husband's inspection.
He had a slightly different take on things:
"Dear, he drinks out of the toilet."
 
••
My husband gives himself bubble baths by eating beans for
dinner.
 
••
Q: What do you think of Flushing, NY?
A: I think it's a great idea.
 
••
Wilfred had just learned his abc's and was very scared of
doing them in front of the class.
The teacher, though, told him that the best way to conquer
his fears would be to just go ahead and do it.
So, trembling, he stood in front of the class and began.
"ABCDEFGHIJLKMNOQRSTUVWXYZ."
"Very good, Wilfred.
But you forgot the P,..... Where's the P?
"It's running down my leg."
 
••
Did You Know,.......
85% of teenagers keep an extra tab open while using
computer/laptop in case their parents come.
 
••
Are afffection trade with Asian countries.
A freighter bound for Long Beach, CA, with a cargo of
yo-yos got caught in a particular violent storm.
It sank 65 times.
 
••
My wife's uncle was annoyed by a small, yapping, lap dog
held by a stranger in an elevator.
He turned to the lady and noted, 'one of those little dogs
almost killed my German Shepard!'
The lady looked at him in surprise.
The uncle continued, 'Yeah, he almost choked on him on
the way down!"
 
••
I accidentally used AOL.com to search for something today.
I feel like everyone who works there probably high-fived
each other and got really hopeful about the future.
 
••
A dashing man in his 90's walks up to a young girl in her
80's at a bar...
He say's "So tell me, do I come here often?"
 
••••