Saturday, June 30, 2012

Good Morning...Everyone....
Still very Hot...
••







••••••
•••
Call me old-fashioned but what I love best about the
Fourth of July is all of the flags.
Of course, they're all made in China but still it's the
sentiment.

••
I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up -
they have no holidays.

••
Yesterday morning Facebook was temporarily offline,
leaving millions of workers unable to do anything except
their jobs.

••
 My boss is on to me
He just texted... "Send me one of your funny jokes, Pete."
I replied, "I'm working at the moment, I will send you one
later."
He replied, "That was fantastic, send me another one."

••

 One day, shortly after having her 9th baby, the good
Irish lady ran into her parish priest.
He congratulated her on the new offspring, then said:
"But isn`t having nine babies a little much?"
 "Well," she said, "I don`t know why I get pregnant so
often, it must be something in the air."
 "Yes," said the priest, "your legs."

••

 Confucius says...
Man who eats many prunes gets good run for his money.

••
Barack Obama announced that his ObamaCare team
will be headed by Joe Biden.
The President admitted that the Obama health care team
has many problems to overcome, the biggest one being that
Joe Biden is heading the team.
••
If you're an illegal immigrant in Arizona hoping to become
a citizen so you can get free healthcare, this is the greatest
week of your life.

••
 A man walks into a bar and proclaims;
I’m feeling mean enough tonight to whip a bear!
Following that, a burly giant of a man walks over to him
and asks; and just what kind of a bear would that be?
The first man uses his thumb and forefinger to illustrate
his point as he responds; a liiiiitle bitty bear!
••