Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Morning, Friends...
Good Weekend?
••






••••••••••••
••••••
•••
A couple goes to an art gallery.
They find a picture of a naked women with only
her privates covered with leaves.
The wife doesn't like it and moves on but the
huband keeps looking.
The wife asks, "What are you waiting for?"
The husband replies, "Autumn."

••
One day Dan asks Bob......
"So Bob what did you get for Christmas?"
Then Bob says to Dan, "Oh see that brand new red
Ferrari outside?"
Dan says, "OOOOH WOW!!!"
Bob says, "Ya, I got the same exact color tie!"

••
I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.

••
I’d just come home from my sixth medical
appointment of the week with one more to go,
so I was in a lousy mood when my daughter
called.
After I recited my woes, my daughter said,
"Well, seven doctors is better than one coroner."

••
What do you call a bunch of Pakis playing
instruments?
A Tali-band....

••
I saw a female deer in my rear-vision mirror.
It was case of hind-sight.

••
I thought my 82-year-old Grandma was really
old-fashioned when she said she was 'going to
powder her nose' when she went to the toilet.
It turns out she's got a massive cocaine habit.

••
The NFL draft is going to be this Thursday.
That's a huge night for college players.
That's the night they start being paid over the table.

••
Marriage changes passion.
Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.