Saturday, January 28, 2012


Good Morning....Friends.....
Gonna be a nice Day......
◄►

Swim, Bubba, Swim.......


Something, aint right !!

I have nothing to say......



•••
••
♥♥♥

My wife just came in asking me to say those
three words that would make her dance on air.
I guess "Go hang yourself" wasn't the correct
answer.
It's gonna be a long, long night.

••
My wife and I eat from the three basic food groups,
canned, frozen, and take-out.

••
That Captain Francesco Schettino, of the ill fated
Italian cruise ship, was heard to say "I like my
ships like I like my whiskey ......... on the rocks." ?????

••
The orthopedist said that working with fractures
isn't all that it's cracked up to be.

••
An old couple is on a walk, when a pigeon flies by and deposits
a poopy little present on the woman’s head.
“Yech!” says the woman..... “Get some toilet paper.”
“What for?
He must be half-a-mile away by now.”

••
A jet ran into some turbulent weather.
To keep the passengers calm the flight attendants brought out
the beverage carts.
 “I'd like a soda, said a passenger in the first row.
Moving along, the attendant asked the man behind her if he
would like something.
 “Yes, I would, he replied..... “Give me whatever the pilot is
drinking!

••
A husband was giving a speech on wife’s 30th
birthday, he said;
 Forget about the past, you can’t change it.
 Forget about the future, you can’t predict it.
 Forget about the present.....
I didn’t get you one.

••
The man walked over to the perfume counter and
told the clerk he’d like a bottle of Chanel No. 5
for his wife’s 60th birthday.
 “A little surprise, eh?” smiled the clerk.
 “You bet,” answered the customer.....
“She’s expecting a cruise.”

••
Little Johnny : Mom, do you know what I’m going
to give you for your birthday?
Mom: No, dear, what?
Little Johnny: A nice teapot.
Mom: But I’ve got a nice teapot.
Little Johnny: No you haven’t.....
I’ve just dropped it.

••
I taught my dog how to beg.
Yesterday he came home with forty-two dollars.