Sunday, December 25, 2011

SEASONS GREETING FROM R-VILLE....
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE AROUND THE WORLD A
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH LOTS OF
LUCK AND HAPPINESS FOR THE FUTURE.


Sorry...Another day I'm not able to post pictures..
I've tried for 3 hours, blogger just hangs up and I lose the pictures....
The web is not kind to Dial-uppers.... Sorry...



♥♥♥

Gary Busey has just withdrawn his endorsement of Newt Gingrich.
That's when you know your campaign's in trouble.


President Obama now says he didn't know how bad the economy
was when he took office.
And if it doesn't improve soon, that's what the next president is
going to be saying.


I found a GREAT T-shirt, today!!!
Along with a picture of a dachshund it reads; Dachshund
It's German for; "Little pain in the ass"
LOVE IT!!!


Pilot to tower . . . pilot to tower . . . I am 300 miles from land .
 600 feet over water . . . and running out of fuel.
 please instruct!
Tower to pilot . . . tower to pilot.
 repeat after me: “Our Father, which art in heaven . . .”


 A redneck checks into a hotel for the first time in his life,
and goes up to his room.
Five minutes later he calls the desk and say,
“You’ve given me a room with no exit. How do I leave?” T
 The desk clerk says, “Sir, that’s absurd.
Have you looked for the door?”
The redneck says, ” Well, there’s one door that leads to the bathroom.
There’s a second door that goes into the closet.
And there’s a door I haven’t tried, but it has a ‘do not disturb’ sign on it.”


A tourist is visiting New York City when his car breaks down.
He jumps out and starts fiddling under the hood.
About five minutes later, he hears some thumping sounds and looks
around to see someone taking stuff out of his trunk!
He runs around and yells, “Hey, bud, this is my car!”
“OK,” the man says, “You take the front and I`ll take the back.”


The coming New Year, 2012, both Groundhog Day and the State of
the Union address will occur on the same day.
 This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.
One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant
creature of little intelligence for prognostication.
 The other involves a groundhog.


Clint Eastwood once had a special security system installed in his Jeep.
 The alarm would issue a warning to would-be intruders:
"Go ahead," it said.  "Make my day"


Picasso once visited a cabinet-maker to commission a wardrobe for
his chateau in France.
He quickly drew a  sketch to show the desired shape and dimensions,
then handed it to the craftsman. 
"How much will it cost?" Picasso asked. 
"Nothing,"  the cabinet-maker replied.....  "Just sign the sketch."


Fred is 32 years old and he is still single.
One day a friend asked, "Why aren't you married?
Can't you find a woman who will be a good wife?"
 Fred replied, "Actually, I've found many women I wanted to marry,
but when I bring them home to meet my parents, my mother doesn't
like them."
 His friend thinks for a moment and says, "I've got the perfect solution,
just find a girl who's just like your mother."
 A few months later they meet again and his friend says,
"Did you find the perfect girl? Did your mother like her?"
 With a frown on his face, Fred answers, "Yes, I found the perfect girl.
She was just like my mother.
 You were right, my mother liked her very much."
 The friend said, "Then what's the problem?"
Fred replied, "My father doesn't like her."


I bought a book on procrastination But
I have not started reading it yet.


If you meet some idiot who can't pour water out of a bucket,....
 Just tell them that the directions are on the bottom.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Gus and Family Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and aahealth and Happiness in the new yr. Thanks for giving us our daily laugh too!!Love Carol Jay and KoKo too.