Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms.
Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Chance of rain 70 percent.


Hey, Pete..outta eggs but I got the  Bologna....

Going Hunting after the Prom??

Bath time...

It might be poop to you, but it's their bread and butter.....

And they bite......

What can I say?

Have a great day.....
♥♥♥

~  The desk sergeant answered the phone, and at once
a woman began screaming.
You've got to help me!
There's a giant gray thing in my yard, and it's pulling
apples off the tree with its tail!"
"What's he doing with the apples?" the sergeant asked.
"If I told you," the woman cried, "you wouldn't believe
me!"
~  A friend of mine was in the hospital awaiting the
arrival of her first child.
When I telephoned the hospital to see if the baby had
arrived, the nurse said it had.
 I asked if it was a boy or girl and was told that it was
against hospital policy to give this information over the
phone.
 “Fine,” I said.
“I can understand that.
But can you tell me what she didn’t have?”
 “It wasn’t a boy,” came the reply.

~  “I’d like the number for Jennifer Smith in Richmond,
Virginia,” the young man said to the 411 operator.
 “There are multiple listings for Jennifer Smith in
Richmond, Virginia,” the operator said.
“Do you have a street name?”
 The young man hesitated a moment,
 “Well, uh, most people call me Bubba.”
 
~  Couple quickies....
Q. Where can men over 50 find younger sexy women
who are interest in them?
 A. Try a bookstore under fiction!
 Q. How can you increase the heart rate of your 50+ year
old husband?
 A. Tell him you're pregnant!

~  After the first take off of the fully automatic airplane,
the passengers heard the soothing, reassuring voice of
the pilot: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your automatic
pilot.
In my modern and carefully tested system an error is
absolutely impossible, absolutely impossible,
absolutely impossible......."


Todays thought:
 * Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you
like and let the food fight it out inside. - Mark Twain


Rae's Trivia.......
Gunpowder was not invented by any one;
It was the lineal successor of the Greek fire, which, like
itself, was composed of sulfur and saltpeter.






No comments: