Sunday, September 25, 2011

Good Morning....
Foggy, light rain....
In the 70's today...


Good looking breakfast......
The grits look good.....

And a fine looking Otter!!

Hey this Aisle has it all in one place.....
A "Mans" aisle.....

Sorry...I forgot the cat Food.......

That's for sure.........
Been there.. done that.....

Good Advice....

What can you say??

If this is a "Super Hero",
we're in a heap of trouble.......
note the 6 pk......

Honey Dipper.......

Well it's that time.....
See you tomorrow......

 ♥♥♥

~ Seven-year-old Hailey found a package of birth
control pills in the bathroom of her mother Suzanne.
"Mommy, what are these?" the girl asked. 
Suzanne answered, "Oh, I take those when I have a
headache. 
They're just for moms." 
Hailey studied the empty rows and replied,
"Looks like you've had a lot of headaches."

~  Reading water meters in an unfamiliar part of town,
I came upon a house with no number. 
Then I noticed an elderly man gardening at the first
house on that block. "excuse me." I said to him. 
"Are you Number One?"
He smiled and replied, "My wife thinks so!"

~  The religious cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he
was mending fences out on the range.
Three weeks later a cow walked up to him carrying the
Bible in its mouth.
The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes.
He took the precious book out of the cow's mouth,
raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed,
"It's a miracle!"
 "Not really," said the cow.
"Your name is written inside the cover."

~  My teenage daughter came home in a rage.
"I've just done sex education in school today, Dad!
You lied to me!.....
You told me if I have sex before my sixteenth birthday,
my boyfriend will die!"
 I put down my paper: "Oh, he will, sweetheart, he will."

~  I was driving back from a party with my wife when I
got pulled over by the police.
I wound down the window and he looked straight at my
wife and said to me " Have you been drinking sir?"
... She was not happy!

 ~  The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in
Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974.
That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that
 their brain is also important...

~ The preacher's 5 year-old daughter noticed that her
Father always paused and bowed his head for a moment
before Starting his sermon. 
One day, she asked him why.  "Well, Honey," he began,
proud that his daughter was so Observant of his
messages. 
"I'm asking the Lord to help me preach a good Sermon.
"  How come He doesn't answer it?" she asked.

~  If you believe in creation as proposed in the Bible,
Then Adam and Eve's children would actually have had
to have sex with one another for the Earth to have
become populated.
 This is surely proof that Alabama was at one time the
Garden of Eden.

~  This boy working at a supermarket as a bagger
decided he wanted to work the juicer machine instead,
especially after working for a whole year as a bagger.
He went to his boss and asked if he could be promoted
to a juicer, his boss said, "
Sorry kid, baggers can't be juicers."


 ~  Noah's diary: Day 39
Unicorn pie is  delicious!

Todays Thought;
Everything in life that we really accept undergoes a
change. So suffering must become Love.
That is the mystery. - Katherine Mansfield


Rae's Trivia.....
SIGNING OFF......
"Good night, and good luck."  Possibly the most
 famous sign-off in TV history, this phrase was coined
by 1950s CBS News personality Edward R. Murrow
(Person to Person, See It Now). 
He had gotten his start on CBS Radio during World
War ll, broadcasting from the rooftops of London
buildings during the German blitz. 
With the line, Murrow was earnestly reaching out to the
 audience in an attempt to provide comfort. 
He kept the line after the war.


 




No comments: