Friday, September 30, 2011

# 1,422

Good Morning. friends....
I have to cut back because of cost...
using way to much space on wifi...
So I will do what I can....
 So todays weather...
Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.






Ready to parteeee?

♥♥♥

~  A woman in The Dollar Store sees a deal,
offering 5 boxes of Tampax for a buck.
She can't believe how good the deal is and asks the
manager, "Is that price correct?"
 "Sure is," says the manager, "It's a special offer,
5 boxes for a dollar and there are no strings attached!"

~  Went to a somali resturant last night.
Was seated in a sand pit with a large heater above me
and a small plane flew over and dropped a care package
in my lap.

~  I went to a Korean restaurant last night....
Halfway through my meal I found a big bone in my food,
so I called the waiter over and complained.
 He said, "I do apologize sir, I thought the bone had
been removed, along with the rubber ball & squeeky toy".


  ~  Difference Between Heaven & Hell...
In heaven:
The Germans are the mechanics
The Italians are the cooks
The English are the police
In hell:
The Italians are the mechanics
The English are the cooks
The Germans are the police

*  A blonde woman from a small town was walking
through the woods late one Sunday afternoon when she
was surprised to see a parachutist trapped in the high
branches of a tree.
 “Helllllp!” he cried when he spotted her.
“What are you doing up there?” the blonde called back.
“I was skydiving and my parachute didn’t open!”
The blonde rolled her eyes.
“Well, of course it didn’t. ANYBODY can tell you that
around here *nothing* opens on a Sunday!”

*  A waiter asks a man 'May I take your order, sir?
'Yes,' the man replies.
'I'm just wondering, exactly how do you prepare your
chickens?'
'Nothing special, sir.....
We just tell them straight out that they're going to die.'

Todays Thought;
  "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to
test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln


Rae's Trivia......
When commercial telephone service was introduced
between New York and London in 1927,
the first three minutes of a call cost $75.00.


▲~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~▲



No comments: