Saturday, July 30, 2011

#1360

Mostly sunny.
A chance of showers and thunderstorms
in the afternoon.
Highs in the lower 90s.

Your just sleepy....

Okay, Thanks...I will..

Yes, It is......
Read any good books lately?

Okay....How about a Swift kick....?

No wonder the dishes are so clean...

We could just go to McDonalds for lunch.....

Hey! this is a family Blog.....
Cut it out!...

I threw this on in to help "Petewete cool off.....

Oh, no....not that.....

Is there a monkey in there??

Take the grass up and put concrete down
and paint it Green....

♥♥♥

~  Obama is losing support from his own party.
In fact Jimmy Carter just compared him to Jimmy Carter.


~  My Dog .......It's just hit me !!
 My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
She has her food prepared for her.
 She can eat whenever she wants.
 Her meals are provided at no cost to her.
She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and
again during the year if any medical needs arise.
 For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her.
 She lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is
much larger than she needs, but she is not required to
do any upkeep.
 If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep.
She receives these accommodations absolutely free.
She is living like a Queen, and has absolutely no
expenses whatsoever.
 All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and
earn a living every day.
 I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me
like a brick in the head.......
I think my dog is a member of Congress!



~  The rule of the 7 P's
Proper previous planning prevents piss poor
performance.


~  My wife went to the doctors with a bad leg.
She came back and said;
"The Doctor told me I can't drive".
"Damn, I could have told you that".


~  I  think these news stations are missing the boat with
these marathon storm tracking sessions.
They need to sell advertising!
"This Tornado warning is brought to you by Glad Trash
Bags.
Glad...when you have to clean debris the next morning,
don't get mad..get Glad".


*  I have decided to produce and sell a strong alcoholic
drink called "Responsibly"
That way everyone in the country can get shit faced
drinking Responsibly.
And all the other drinks makers will be advertising for
me on their cans with the slogan "
please drink responsibly"
 Probably will piss off the government as well.


*  I've got this great new drinking game where you take
a shot every time you want to get more drunk.
Wanna play??


*  Some people say I’m a dreamer, others say,
“If you fall asleep at work again you're fired"



*  A father is asked by his friend, "Has your son decided
what he wants to be when he grows up?"
 "Yes, he wants to be a garbage collector,"
replied the boy's father.
His friend thought for a moment and responded,
"That's a rather strange ambition to have for a career."
 "Well," said the boy's father, "he thinks that garbage
collectors only work on Tuesdays!"


*  Some times I like to take my kids down to the car lot
and show them the nice Aston Martin V12 Vantage
I'd be driving if they had never been born.



*  Judge: Is there any reason you could not serve as a
juror in this case?
 Juror: I don’t want to be away from my job that long.
 Judge: Can’t they do without you at work?
 Juror: Yes, but I don’t want them to know it.

Petes Thought for today......
Diplomacy: The patriotic art of lying for one's country.
-Ambrose Bierce


Rae's Trivia......
The crocodile does not chew its food, but swallows it
whole.
It carries several pounds of small stones in its stomach
to aid in grinding up and digesting its nourishment.






 

No comments: