Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors....
I 'm reading 71º this morning...
t-storms this afternoon... 90º today...
Muggy and warm today...


Breakfast this morning, Pete?
or is your arm to sore to eat... or cook...??

Their just hanging out, waiting for breakfast...

The bird looks bewildered...
Don't know what breakfast is....

Not that clumsy....
Damn, that looks dumb......


I thought I would throw a couple of Doc funnys....
Went to the Docs yesterday....
He might look in.....

Doc likes fly fishing......

Dr. Kitty's on call.......

What can I say??

Your too fat,... can't do that.....
you'll have to save yourself... Bubba......

I guess he got stressed out....
Seems like a lot go into Rehab, these days....

These are some weird bikes......
someone has too much time on their hands....

Gotta go...I ain't staring at Mrs. Chiggers...
She wins......

♥♥♥

*  Just before Easter I remarked to my wife that,
with the children grown and away from home,
this was the first year that we hadn't dyed eggs and had
an Easter-egg hunt.
 "That's all right, honey."
She said "We can just hide each other's vitamin pills."


*  I accompanied my husband when he went to get a
haircut. 
Reading a magazine, I found a hairstyle I liked for myself,
 so I asked the receptionist if I could take the magazine
next door to make a copy of the photo.
 "Leave some ID, a driver's licence or credit card,"
she said. 
"But my husband is here getting a haircut," I explained.
 "Yes,"  she replied.
"But I need something you'll come back for."


*  At my granddaughter's wedding, the DJ polled the
guests to see who had been married the longest. 
Since it turned out to be my husband and me, the DJ
asked us, "What advice would you give to the newly
married couple.
I said, "The three most important words in a marriage
are, 'you're probably right.'
 Everyone then looked expectantly at my husband.
"She's probably right," he said.



 *  You do people a good turn when you trust them with
a secret. 
They feel so important while telling it.


*  As I was stepping into the shower after an afternoon
of yard work, my wife walked into the bathroom. 
"What do you think the neighbours would say if I cut the
grass dressed like this?" I asked.
 Giving me a casual glance, she replied. 
"They'd say I married you for your money."


*  Our dentist recently hired a beautiful young blonde as
a dental hygienist. 
We exchanged small talk for half an hour as she cleaned
my teeth and I gazed into her pale-blue-eyes. 
When she finished, she smiled and said, "You have the
most perfect mouth......" My heart skipped a beat.
 Then she continued: "  Usually I have a lot of trouble
reaching people's wisdom teeth. 
But your mouth is so big, I can get both hands in easily!"


* She said; For my fourth Caesarean section I opted for
a bikini incision, which, along with the previous scars,
would form an arrow on my tummy. 
"Honey," my husband joked when I told him,
"after 13 years and 4 kids, I hardly need directions."


~ I used to eat fish in the nude,
until I was cod with my pants down.


~  My wife has been missing a week now.
Police said to prepare for the worst.
So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes
back.


~ They told me the world is my oyster.....
but I'm allergic to shellfish.

Todays Thought:
I like pigs.
Dogs look up to us.
Cats look down on us.
Pigs treat us as equals.
-Winston Churchill


Rae's Trivia.....
The father of the pink flamingo (the plastic lawn
ornament) was Don Featherstone of Massachusetts.
Featherstone graduated from art school and went to
work as a designer for Union Products, a Leominster,
Massachusetts company that manufactured flat plastic
lawn ornaments.
He designed the pink flamingo in 1957 as a follow-up
project to his plastic duck.
Today, Featherstone is president and part owner of the
company that sells an average of 250,000 to 500,000
plastic pink flamingos a year.







No comments: