Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Good Morning....Friends and neighbors....
Nice warm days feel good....
I guess we're lucky.....


Liver loaf....Omg...that does not sound good..
I don't think I would want that
for Breakfast....

What!!.... Liver Loaf??

I know what your saying......
But "LIVER LOAF??

I know...I know...Cats love Liver....
Me....not so much...

Whats this??.. Captain Liver, to save the day??
Gee...I don't know what to say??

Yes, and funny looking too.... Bubba!!

Are you just finding that out??
I don't know about Funny....
Strange, maybe.....

Hey....he doesn't want that liver loaf for breakfast!!

As much as I toss and turn....it would throw me
outta the bed.....

And don't forget it, or it's "Liver Loaf" for breakfast.

Well, time to leave intil tomorrow morning...
♥♥♥

~~  An alarm clock is a small mechanical device to wake
people who have no children.


~~  - Sign on the Nurses'Lounge -
Effective immediately, your fifteen-minute breaks are
being cut from a half hour to twenty minutes.


~~  My husband was presenting to teachers on his staff
an after- school workshop on "Hazardous Materials in
the Workplace" and asked me if I'd drop off some baked
goods to be served with coffee.
As I arranged the plates on the table, I was dismayed to
see the sign he had placed beside them,
until I noticed the spelling.
It read "Hazardous Waist Material.....
 Please help yourself."


 ~~  I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I
see a snake, which I also keep handy. (W.C. Fields)


~~  During a Papal audience, a business man
approached the Pope and made this offer:
Change the last line of the Lord's prayer from
"give us this day our daily bread" to
"give us this day our daily chicken."
and KFC will donate 10 million dollars to Catholic
charities.
The Pope declined.
2 weeks later the man approached the Pope again.
This time with a 50 million dollar offer.
Again the Pope declined.
A month later the man offers 100 million, this time the
Pope accepts.
At a meeting of the Cardinals, The Pope announces his
decision in the good news/bad news format.
The good news is... that we have 100 million dollars for
charities.
The bad news is that we lost the Wonder Bread account!


~~  All I know about money matters is that money matters.


~~  I went to lunch with a friend yesterday to a new
chicken place.
We asked how they prepare their chickens.
The answer was, "We just tell them they're going to die."



~~  I never would have married you if I knew how stupid
you were!"
shouted the woman to her husband!
The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid
I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"


~~  Indistinct: Downwind from a skunk.


~~  There was a nervous patient whose imagination
afflicted him with all kinds of ills which never seemed to
materialize.
One afternoon he staggered into the house.
He was bent forward, and tottering to a chair, still curled
 into a half-moon shape.
"Honey," he gasped, "it's come at last.
There was no warning.
All of a sudden I can't straighten up, and I can't lift my
head."
She immediately called the doctor.
When the doctor arrived and looked over the patient,
 the wife inquired, "Is there any hope?"
"Well," the doctor said, "it will help a good deal if he
can unhitch the third buttonhole of his vest from the top
button of his trousers."


Todays Thought:  “The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life.
Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.”
-  Albert Einstein


Rae's trivia... In the midst of World War II, the U.S. Navy’s world
champion chess player, Reuben Fine, calculated,
on the basis of positional probability, where enemy
submarines might surface.
Although Fine was merely a pawn, he helped
"checkmate" the enemy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the hummers getting used to you yet? I'd love to see some pics. I suppose in some way it makes sense that a chess player could anticipate a stategic move but a bit risky I would have thought.
Rae xx