Thursday, April 28, 2011

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors...
We had 3 thunder storms move through
yesterday evening.... But thankfully no damage....


Nice Sunrise.......

This is the best I could get so far...
Their are only males so far
and they are flighty.....

no your not.....
your just a puddy kat!

Oh, No...why??
Bubba,...the bag won't protect you....

You seem to get them in the middle of the night!!

Fish sticks??  Pete?
Called a moon fish....

Okay, Okay....
I take it you don't like fish sticks?

Whoo....Whooo

Gotta wash them windows...

They sure don't look like their supposed to....
were is all the chocolate bits??

Bubba's going to need some treatment....
No supposed to do that....

♥♥♥

~~  How do you expect kids to listen to their parents...
Tarzan lives half naked, Cinderella comes back home at
midnight, Pinocchio lies all the time,
 Aladdin is the king of thieves, Batman drives at 320 Mph,
Sleeping beauty is lazy, and Snow white lives with 7 guys.
 We shouldn’t be surprised when kids misbehave!
They get it from their story books.


~~  You know; "If Darwin´s theory of Evolution was
correct, cats would be able to operate a can-opener by
now."

~~  A lot of trouble in this world is caused by combining
a narrow mind with a wide mouth.


~~  A waiter brings the customer the steak that he
ordered, with his thumb over the meat.
"Are you crazy?" yelled the customer, "Your hand is on
my steak!"
"What?" answers the waiter, "You want it to fall on the
floor again?"


~~  My daughter was doing a project on 70's rock groups,
and she asked me to name two of them.
"Yes!" I said.
"Who?" she asked.
"There you go," I replied.


~~  The national budget must be balanced.
The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the
authorities must be moderated and controlled.
Payments to foreign governments must be reduced,
if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt.
People must again learn to work, instead of living on
public assistance.
(Marcus Tullius Cicero (106 BC-43 BC)...Roman orator,
philosopher, lawyer and politician)


~~  I was taking my weekly trip to the ice cream store.
When I arrived cops surrounded the store & they had the
store entrance sealed up.
I asked a cop who was standing near by what happened,
he replied "we were called by a member of the public
who entered the store to find the owner lying face down
on the floor and he was covered from head to toe in syrup,
nut sprinkles and chocolate sprinkles."
I asked what they thought happened and the cop replied,
"He topped himself."


~~  In a greasy spoon, a downhearted diner asked the
waitress for goulash and some kind words.
She brought the goulash but didn’t say a thing.
“Hey,” he said, “what about my kind words?” She replied,
 “Don’t eat the goulash.”


~~  While reading the newspaper, I came across an
article about a beautiful actress and model who married
a boxer who was not noted for his IQ.
"I'll never understand," I commented to my wife,
"why the biggest jerks get the most attractive wives."
My wife replied, "Why, thank you, dear."


~~  One rule to follow carefully on your way to success
is to stay on your own toes and off those of others.


~~  Our cat, Figaro, comes home between 10 or 11 at
night to eat.
If he's late, I turn on the carport light and call him until
he appears.
One day my daughter was explaining to a friend where we
live, and her friend said, "Is that anywhere near the house
where the woman stands on her steps late at night and
sings opera?"


~~  The sound of a kiss isn't as loud as that of a cannon,
but its echo takes a lot longer to disappear.

Todays Thought: Slander is like a hornet -- if you cannot kill it with the
first blow, better not slap at it.


Rae's trivia....A camel can lose up to 30 percent of its body weight in
perspiration and continue to cross the desert.
A human would die of heat shock after sweating away
only 12 percent of his body weight.






 

No comments: