Sunday, March 27, 2011

Good Morning....Friends and neighbors.....
Looks like a bit of snow on the grass and leaves outside...
I'm reading 36º right now....

"Whats for Breakfast?"
Scrambled eggs with cottage cheese....

She wants some!!

"Are you mad?"
Don't worry I won't......

"Nap time".....
We bring our own pillows.....

What a mess....
I bet all the colors looked cool....

Any one want to buy some seeds??
"Buck a pk."

Oh...He's so good to his people....

Just cruising along....

Poor Eno........

A cool ride....huh?
♥♥♥

~~ The sages of the general store were discussing the veracity of old Petewete when Old Man Gus ambled in."What do you think about it, Gus?" they asked him.
"Would you call Petewete a liar?"
"Well," answered Old Gus slowly, as he thoughtfully
studied the ceiling, "I don't know as I'd go so far as to
call him a liar exactly, but I do know this much: when
feedin' time comes, in order to get any response from
his hogs, he has to get somebody else to call 'em for him.



~~ An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a
desolated area.
Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong
horse, named Buddy.
He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled,
"Pull, Nellie, pull!"..... Buddy didn't move.
Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!"....
Buddy didn't respond.
Once more the farmer commanded, "Pull, Coco, pull!"
Nothing.
Then the farmer nonchalantly said, "Pull, Buddy, pull!"
And the horse easily dragged the car out of the ditch.
The motorist was most appreciative and very curious.
He asked the farmer why he called his horse by the wrong
name three times.
The farmer said, "Oh, Buddy is blind and if he thought he
was the only one pulling, he wouldn't even try."



~~ My neighbor just gave birth to Siamese twins.
I've knitted them a W-neck sweater as a gift.



~~ Pete: "Do you know what happens to liars when
they die?
Gus: "Yes, sir; they lie still."



~~ Rock Bottom is when you ask out a blind babe and she
tells you she is already seeing someone!



~~ My grandfather likes to give me advise,
but he's a little forgetful.
One day, he took me aside
and left me there.



~~ When I was working as a fishing guide at a remote lodge,
a client once failed to return from a hike to a nearby lake.
We spent most of the night fruitlessly searching and calling
for him, then in the morning a rescue team was flown in.
They soon found him, tired and mosquito-bitten, but safe.
Asked how he had spent the night, he said he tried to sleep,
but had been bothered by the moose calls.
"Moose?" I asked, surprised.
"What did they sound like?" "Sort of like, 'Baahhb," said Bill.



~~ In a courtroom, a purse-snatcher is on trial and the victim is
stating what happened.
She says, "Yes, that is him. I saw him clear as day.
I'd remember his face anywhere."
At which point, the defendant bursts out, "You couldn't see
my face, lady.
I was wearing a mask!"



~~ Q: Why are cakes similar to baseball teams?
A: They both need good batters!



~~ During her retirement party from the Cook County
State's Attorney's office, coworkers told stories about my
less-than-worldly mother.
My favorite came from her supervisor, who recalled one
of the first arrest reports Mom had created.
Under "Offense," she'd typed, "Possession of cannibals."



~~ My Dad told us that at work they had been given
shirts with their names on them.
A man came in and addressed Dad by his first name,
and kept on talking to him as if he knew him.
Days went by, with Dad trying to figure out who that
man was and how he knew him, until finally he realized
he didn't know him at all, the man was just reading
the name on Dad's shirt.



Todays Thought; "Moral responsibility is not just a matter of avoiding harm to others; it also means helping people in need."
 
 
Rae's triva....During World War II, in May 1942, U.S. ice cream manufacturers were restricted by law to produce only 20 different flavors of ice cream..... But to this date, no explanation for the law has ever been
offered.



             ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º> <º)))><¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸


No comments: