Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Good Morning....and it is a good morning.....
I got 29º and we're going to have a heat wave...
in the 40+ today, 50+ tomorrow, and maybe 60's Saturday..

Yesterdays Sunrise......
Clouds leaving.....

This was the mountains Monday..... Not much traffic......

Time for a donut??

How about some tea with the donuts?


Cool table..... looks weird......
Need a end table, Petewete?

Some people are just meant to not fly.......

Now how did that get there??

She's saying "Oh, No!"

He's cool....Petewete you like "ENO?"

I don't know about this guy!.....

When they clean up the road I'll be able to leave....
♥♥♥

~~ With Congress, every time they make a joke it's a law, and every time they make a law it's a joke.



~~ Gus was walking down the street and he met a
small boy.
Gus asked the lad his name.
The boy replied, 'Six and seven-eighths.'
Gus asked him why his parents had given him such a
strange name.
The youngster answered,
'They just picked it out of a hat.....'



~~ A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the
pharmacist if he sells condoms.
He replies, "Yes we do.
What size would you like?"
She responds, "Oh, just mix them up,
I am not going steady with anyone right now."



~~ It's true that wine improves with age.
The older you get, the more you like it.



~~ "How did the wedding go?" asked the minister's
wife.
"Just fine until I got to the part where I asked the bride
if she would obey and she said, 'Do you think I'm nuts?'
and the groom said, 'I do,' and then things really began
to happen fast."



~~ In fourth grade, my daughter had to write a
200-word essay.
She chose the subject “My Grandma, My Heroine.”
I suggested she e- mail a copy to her grandma,
which she did immediately, adding this postscript:
“Did you get my Christmas wish list last week?”



~~ I think one of the greatest things about marriage is
that as both husband and father, I can say anything I
want to around the house.
Of course, no one pays the least bit of attention.



~~ NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION...JOGGING:
The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of
your glass.



~~ The banquet was about to begin when the master
of ceremonies was informed that the priest invited to
give the blessing was unable to attend.
He asked the main speaker if he would oblige,
and the man agreed.
He began, "There is no priest present, let us thank God."



~~ How many reindeer does it take to change a light
bulb?
Eight!........
One to screw in the red light bulb and seven to hold
Rudolph down!



~~ My wife asked me, "How many women have you
slept with?"
I proudly replied, "Only you, Darling.
With all the others I was awake."
Hospital Visiting Hours are 10 AM to 8 PM



~~ "New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to
make your regular annual good resolutions.
Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual."



Todays Thought: "It is proven that the celebration of birthdays is healthy.

Statistics show that those people who celebrate the most birthdays become the oldest."













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had to give up jogging for health reasons - to stop my legs rubbing together and my shorts catching fire ;-)
Taz