Monday, November 29, 2010

Good morning.....Had a good long weekend?
Now back to the grind.... After all that eating,
now it's Fat monday..... I think I gained 5 lbs....


Still getting leaves up....
Arty is tired of getting them up....

A fat "Chico".. he eats way too much...
Eats his then grabs "Maggie's"

Fixing breakfast...

Okay, a good baby sitter....

I can't hear you......

You can have the turkey, I would rather have
the Ham.... So good....

Talking about eating too much....
Looks like they could get him
a shirt that fit....

Are you teasing......

Ha..Ha....

I bet this does go on......

Well, I gotta go....
My ride is here....
♥♥♥

~~ Pete did you know....One of the most successful inventors of all time was the man who invented the hay-bailing machine.
Needless to say, he made a bundle.



~~ Q: What did the frog order at McDonald's?
A: A Big Mac and diet Croak



~~ Chuck: Why are you late?
Gus: There was a man who lost a hundred dollar bill.
Chuck: Were you helping him look for it?
Gus: No. I was standing on it.



~~ Hygiene is in the eye of the beholder, I've decided.
One lunchtime I watched the man in the sandwich shop
spreading mayonnaise on my bread, and noticed part of his
grubby work shirt was dragging across it.
"Excuse me," I ventured, "your sleeve is in the mayo."
"No problem," he reassured me..... "I need to wash it anyway."



~~ Sign In a pet shop window:
"Free legless parakeet. No perches necessary."



~~ Mark Twain said, " Well, I left home at 17, and four years
later I had to return home.
When I left the old man was the dumbest man I ever met.
It amazed me how much that man had learned in four years."



~~ A man walks into a bar and says...
"I just got back from the battered woman's shelter,
and boy are my arms tired".



~~ Working in a library, one of the tasks we have to do twice
a week is call patrons about their overdue items.
One day I had to call someone about a late book entitled
Don't Forget: Easy Exercises for a Better Memory.



~~ As the family gathered for a big dinner together,
the youngest son announced that he had just signed up at an
army recruiter's office.
There were audible gasps around the table, then some laughter
as his older brothers shared their disbelief that he could
handle this new situation.
"Oh, come on, quit joking," snickered one.
"You didn't really do that, did you?"
"You would never get through basic training," scoffed another.
The new recruit looked to his mother for help, but she was just
gazing at him.
When she finally spoke, she simply asked,
"Do you really plan to make your own bed every morning?"



~~ Q. Do you know what is the hardest part of learning to
ride a bike?
A. The pavement.



~~ A friend asked me the other day why I never got married,

I replied, "Well, I guess I just never met the right woman.
I guess I've been looking for the perfect girl."
"Oh come on now," said my friend.
"Surely you have met at least one girl that you wanted to marry."
"Yes there was one girl, once.
I guess she was the one perfect girl, the only perfect girl I really
ever met.
She was just the right everything.
I really mean that she was the perfect girl for me."
"Well, why didn't you marry her? asked my friend.
I shrugged my shoulders and replied.
"She was looking for the perfect man."



~~ A baby boy is born without eyelids...
but the doctor says,"don't worry, when I circumcise him,
I'll make eyelids out of his foreskin".
When the operation was over, he said it went well,
but he's gonna be a little cock-eyed.



Todays Thought: "Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by Stupidity."







                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~รง~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: