Thursday, October 28, 2010

Good Morning, friends and neighbors....Boy it's another nice day,
after the fog burns off.  But cool weather is on it's way....


Guess who's in trouble........

under arrest??
Oh, No, not Bambi.....

Baby race?
I don't know.....

Cool bed...until I turn the water on....


You can tell getting near "Halloween"..

Twins??

What can you say??

Giving a friend a drink.....

Sleep, little one....

Gotta get this thing fixed, so I can go.....
♥♥♥

~~ Obama Bumper Sticker Removal Kit -

Available at BSRemoval .....
Thats right you can get a BS(Bumper Sticker) Removal Kit.
Get one today and get the BS off of there,
and maybe pick one up for your family or friends.
Obama BS is hard to Remove, But with the BS Removal
Kit it makes it much easier..
Get yours today and Get the BS off of there.
PS, they are going fast!!


~~ Pete is not feeling very well and he decides to go to a
doctor.
While he is waiting in the doctor's reception room,
a nun comes out of the doctor's office.
She looks very ashen, drawn and haggard.
Pete goes into the doctor's office and says to the doctor:
"I just saw a nun leaving who looked absolutely terrible.
I have never seen a woman look worse."
The doctor says: "I just told her that she is pregnant."
Pete exclaims: "Oh my, is she?"
The doctor responds: "No, but it sure cured her hiccups."


~~ A Sunday School teacher was trying to explain about
saying grace before meals.
One of the pupils was the young son of the minister of that
church, so she started the discussion by asking him,
"Jerry, what does your father say when the family sits down
to dinner?"
Jerry answered, "Dad says, 'Go easy on the butter, kids,
it's three dollars a pound!"


~~ A bean supper will be held on Wednesday evening in
the church hall.......... Music will follow.
(Pete is Cooking??)


~~ A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate.
His orders were clear; no car was to enter unless it had a
special sticker on the windshield.
A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back.
The sentry said, "Halt, who goes there?"
The chauffeur, a corporal, says, "General Wheeler."
"I'm sorry, I can't let you through.
You've got to have a sticker on the windshield."
The general said, "Drive on!"
The sentry said, "Hold it! You really can't come through.
I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker."
The general repeated, "I'm telling you, son, drive on."
The sentry walked up to the rear window and said,
"General, I'm new at this.
Do I shoot you or the driver?" \


~~ Two boys were playing with a new football in the road
outside their house.
"Hey,"' shouted their mother, "where did you get that
football?"
"We found it," replied one of the boys.
"Are you sure it was lost?" asked the mother.
"Yes," replied the boy, "we saw some people looking for it."'


~~ I was on duty as an emergency-room technician when a
father brought in his son, who had poked a tire from one of
his toy trucks up his nose.
The man was embarrassed, but I assured him this was
something kids often do.
I quickly removed the tire and they were on their way.
A few minutes later, the father was back in the ER asking to
talk to me in private.
Mystified, I led him to an examining room.
"While we were on our way home," he began,
"I was looking at that little tire and wondering,
how on earth did my son get this thing stuck up his nose
 and…"
It took just a few seconds to get the tire out of Dad's nose.


~~ "For sale: Eight puppies from a German shepherd
and an Alaskan hussy."



~~ A cop pulls over a car load of nuns.
The cop says, "Sister, this is a 55 MPH highway.
Why are you going so slow?"
The Sister replies, "Sir, I saw a lot of signs that said 41,
not 55."
The cop answers, "Oh, Sister, that's not the speed limit,
that's the name of the highway you are on!"
The Sister says, "Oh! Silly me! Thanks for letting me know.
I'll be more careful."
At this point, the cop looks in the backseat where the other
nuns are shaking and trembling.
The cop asks, "Excuse me, Sister, what's wrong with your
friends back there?
They are shaking something terrible."
The Sister answers, "Oh, we just got off Highway 101."


~~ A profoundly ugly girl went to the psychiatrist.
"My life is a mess, doctor," she began, "I am so
damn hideous that no one will associate with
me, touch me, or even talk to me.
Can you help?"
"Why, certainly!......
Helping people feel much better
about themselves is my area of expertise.
I can start making you feel more confident about your
appearance right here and now."
"Oh, I am so grateful!..... What should I do first?"
she asked.
"First things first. Just walk over to the other
side of the room and lie face down on my couch."


Todays Thought: If you could kick the person responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't be able to sit down for months.










 

No comments: