Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Morning Friends....
Everybody ready for a pretty good weekend?
Just getting an occasional hummer now..
I guess their just passing thru.

 Yesterdays Sunrise......


I sorry..I cooked it, so it's mine.....


Bath time??

Quick...Turn the water on!
She would scramble then....


Keep your cat away from the drive in....

Yeah, doorbell works...Dummy!

That's for sure....An't that right Pete?

I wouldn't drop that thing....

Yea!,Right...! Your just sneaking a snack....

Well, I guess I gotta leave on this one.....
♥♥♥

~~ Boudreaux suddenly quit drinking, took a bath,

quit his poker games and stopped foolin’ around.
He started cutting the grass around the church, even painted
it and was faithful to be first to attend on Sundays!
Father Thibodeaux asked him what about dis wonderful
changethat had done overtook him.
Boudreaux explained:
"I heard "Crisis in the Gulf" and if He’s dat close,
I wanna be good to go!


~~ Lord help me to be careful of the toes I step on today,
as they may be connected to the ass that I may have to kiss
tomorrow.


~~ The following advertisement appeared in a
physical fitness magazine:
"Here's a good test for stomach muscles.
Clasp your hands over your head and place your
feet together on the floor.
Now bend to the right at the waist as you sit down to
the left of your feet.
Now by sheer muscular control, haul yourself up,
bend to the left and sit down on the floor to the
right of your feet.
Keep this up and let us know of the result."
The first letter received by the magazine said:
 "HERNIA!"


~~ A husband took his young daughter to the supermarket
with him.
In addition to the healthful items on the carefully prepared
shopping list, they returned with a box of sugar-coated donuts.
The man noticed the glare of his wife and said,
"This box of donuts has one-third fewer calories than usual."
"Why is that?" the mother asked.
"We ate a third of the donuts on the way home," he replied.


~~ A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how
strong she is until she gets in hot water.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~


~~ Having returned from the New World with the
newly-discovered tobacco plant,
Sir Walter Raleigh duly introduced Britain to the fine
art of smoking.
Some time thereafter,
Raleigh himself was enjoying a pipe
one day when his quick-thinking servant,
finding his master enveloped in smoke,
dutifully emptied a pot of water over his head.


~~ AUTO REPAIR PRICE LIST:
Ping-Ping-Ping .....$50.00
Plunk-Ping-Plunk....$100.00
Klunk-Ping-Klunk....$175.00
Thud-Klunk-Thud.....$300.00
Clang-Thud-Klank....$485.00


~~ A student became lost during a solo
cross-country flight.
While attempting to locate the aircraft on radar,
Air Traffic Control asked,
"What was your last known position?"
Student: "When I was number one for takeoff".


~~ A preacher was having a heart-to-heart talk
with a backslider of his flock whose drinking of
moonshine invariably led to quarreling with his neighbors,
and occasional shotgun blasts at some of them.
"Can't you see, Ben," intoned the parson,
"that not one good thing comes out of this drinking?"
"Well, I sort of disagree there," replied the backslider.
"It makes me miss the folks I shoot at."


~~ Proud of my cooking skills, I smugly asked my

11-year-old-brother if he could tell the difference
between my cooking and my father's.
"Sure," he said, "When Dad cooks, we don't have to open
the windows."



Todays Thought:  Evolution created anchovies. Man's ignorance put them on pizza.

~~ Blogger.com you had the upload pictures thingie right,
But you got your fingers in it, now it's messed up.....
If it works, don't screw it up!~




                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: