Wednesday, September 29, 2010

# 1070

Good Morning, friends and neighbors...
We are having some very nice weather now,
But gonna get more rain this weekend....
Boy, we need it....
I see the blogger pics uploader is goofed again...
Someone can't keep their fingers off it.



It was a nice cloudy day yesterday......makes for a pretty pic.




Have a Banana for breakfast, anyone??


Rideum cowboy!!

Now, thats weird.......

I'm not going to hug you either....
You an't biting me.....


You let that dog above you get a hold
of you....you won't be growing up!!



















Me thinks this guy is hyper


Yah, Bubba I know the blog is messed up today....
It's doing what it wants, not what I want...

Any takers??

Start cleaning Emo.......

Yeah, like Mr. Blogger's got mine..



Well, I gotta go and see if it will let me post todays jokes...

♥♥♥

~~ After someone stole my brown-bag lunch at work,

I complained about it to my wife,
who offered to make me something wonderful the next day.
But as I pulled into the plant's parking lot,
I noticed a guy clearly down on his luck, so I gave him my lunch.
I didn't know there was a note from my wife in the bag:
"I know who you are, and I know where you live!"


~~ Toward the end of the school year, the sixth-grade teachers
decide which of their students should be accelerated in certain
subjects in the seventh grade.
When a child is chosen, his parents are notified.
When one boy was accelerated in science and math,
his mother wrote to the teacher:
"I think this is quite an honor for someone who just tried to
make two quarts of lemonade in a one-quart pitcher!"


~~ An employee submitted his expense account.
After checking it over, the employer said,
"I can't honor this, but I'd like to buy the fiction rights for a
movie."


~~ My mother is sixty, and her whole life she only slept with
one guy.
She won't tell me who.


~~ "Hello, is this the fire department?"
"Yes"
"Listen, my house is on fire! You've got to come right away!
It's terrible"
"Okay, how do we get to your house?"
"You don't have those big red trucks anymore?"


~~ A listener called the disc jockey on the air at our radio station
to ask about the upcoming lunar eclipse.
"The eclipse can be seen at 1:30 in the morning," the DJ told her.
"That late?" the listener snapped.
"I don't know why they don't schedule these things earlier,
so kids can enjoy them too!"


~~ A lecturer asks students to tell viral vaccine names...
Alice says, "HBV vaccine"
Jonathan says, "HBV vaccine"
Lecturer to Jonathan..."Why are you repeating Alice's answer?"
Jonathan says, "Errrr..Mmmm...It's a second dose, sir!"


~~ A teacher received the following note by one of her students.
"Please excuse Abigail for missing school yesterday.
We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch,
and when we found it on Monday, we thought it was Sunday."


~~ I had been teaching my seventh-graders about World War II,
and a test question was, "What was the largest amphibious
assault of all time?"
Expecting to see "the D-Day invasion" as the answer,
I found instead on one paper, "Moses and the plague of frogs."


~~ Father Henry was planning a wedding at the close
of the morning service.
After the benediction Father Henry had planned to call
the couple down to be married for a brief ceremony
before the congregation.
For the life of him, he couldn't think of the names of
those who were to be married.
'Will those wanting to get married please come to
the front?' Father Henry requested.
Immediately; nine single ladies, three widows,
four widowers, and six single men stepped to the front.


~~ A teller at our credit union was assisting a member with a
loan application.
"Do you have references?" she asked.
The member replied, "Do they have to be living?"


~~ A new patient had just been brought to the med/surg floor
from the ER.
She was a very nice little lady around eighty years old.
I introduced myself and told her I would be helping her
throughout the shift.
About halfway through my introduction she stopped me,
pulled me close, and said,
"I am going to tell all my lady friends that this is the place to come,
because they have the cutest male workers!
I finished my spiel, and with a skip in my step,
rushed into the nursing station to brag about my compliment.
After I finished, a giggling RN whispered to me,
"Ryan, that patient is 90 percent clinically blind."



Todays Thought:   MR.BLOGGER please fix the picture uploader....






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







No comments: