Friday, July 30, 2010

Good Morning... Friends.... It was another hot day yesterday...
We had a t-storm, but it went around us.....
So still no rain...........☼


He's a good egg, huh?
But the boyfriend looks fried....
That's a yoke...

Yeah....you bad...alright.

Is that what it is.......

He thought it was party time....
He's sloched......

I know....I just threw it in........
To throw you off.......ha-ha

He's saying....what the........
He didn't think it was funny.....ha-ha

He thinks it's stupid......
Oh well I tried to be funny.....

Talk about funny....he looks funny.....

How many people does it take to break it down?
And how many fall off, going down the tracks??

We he overloaded his truck.......
Time for me to go.....
♥♥♥

~~ A recent study found that 35% of men have been injured while undoing a woman's bra.
While unfastening a woman's stabilizing devise, men have received strained tendons, scratches, and other similar injuries.
Pete was telling me yesterday....Actually, I can vouch for that.
I got injured today while trying to undo a woman's bra.
When I undid the woman in front of me in the checkout line, she turned and hit me with a can of peas.



~~ Quick thinking....
A young man took a farm girl into town for a date at a fancy restaurant.
While studying the menu she asked, "What's filet mignon?"
Thinking fast, her date replied, "It's pickled goat's liver.
Why?"



~~ Some years ago I wouldn't say I was an alcoholic but the last time I gave
a pint of blood it had a head on it...........



~~ After the government takes enough to balance the budget,
the taxpayer has the job of budgeting the balance.



~~ Pete entered a drug store and asked the pharmacist if he had something
to cure hiccups.
The pharmacist promptly reached out and slapped the Pete's face.
"What did you do that for?" Pete asked.
"Well, you don't have the hiccups anymore, do you?"
"No, but my wife out in the car still does!"



~~ "If dogs could talk, perhaps we’d find it just as hard to get along with
them as we do people."



~~ WOMEN SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN AFTER 35
(This is one of those controversial statements but I fully stand behind it.)
Women should not have children after 35!
Some say, "Of course women can have children after 35!"
They don't know what they are talking about and I can guarantee they have
had very little experience in the matter.
I don't care what the doctor says.
I don't care what your friends say.
I don't even care what your pastor says.
Women should not have children after 35!
I don't advise it, I vehemently recommend against it,
and loudly and even at times rudely tell people "don't even consider it."
You can quote me on this.
If you want to say that I said it.
And I said it more than once.
"Women should not have children after 35!"
Some will send rude e-mails proclaiming the freedom of the womb but
I still stand by what I said.
You may disagree with me, that's your right.
I still stand firm on the issue.
With most things I keep an open mind but not on this issue.
If I find an exception to this rule, then I will be open to change but for now,
it's firmly closed because I have never seen an exception.
Women should not have children after 35!
35 children are enough!!



~~ People that hate cats, will come back as mice in their next life."



~~ Dude in a bar stands up and announces....
"I just lost my wallet with $500 in it.
I'll give $200 to whoever gives it to me."
Guy at the end of the bar yells, "I'll give $300!"



~~ Gus goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been
living with for the last 55 years.
The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that
were used to put the curse on you.
Gus says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."



~~ "What's your handicap these days?" one golfer asked his companion.
"I'm a scratch golfer...I write down all my good scores and scratch out all the bad ones."



Todays Thought: "Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child."






◄<><><><><><><><-_-><><><><><><><>►










No comments: