Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Good Morning, friends and neighbors.... A hot day again....
Well, I got to spent three nights at C-villes finest ....
MJH.... Some great people there..
Got my batteries charged and good to go....

A great card I got, from my friend "Alison & Fluffy"
I love it!!
Squirrels say; Party time.......
Course it's always party time with them....
He's got the teeth...
He's got the ball....

I don't think so.....Bubba


I'm not gonna hold that thing.....
They think its funny.......
♥♥♥
~~ If you feel depressed you shouldn't go out on the street, because it will show on your face and you'll give it to others. Misery is a communicable disease.



~~ Beauty contests didn't start in Hollywood or Atlantic City or Miami.
They began when the second woman arrived on Earth.


~~ I knew the warning signs, I was having a heart attack!
There was no phone in our trailer and my husband wasn't due back
for hours.
Lulu my potbellied pig, nuzzled my head.
She could see I was in trouble.
Stress wasn't good for her.
I tried to get her away.
"Go night- night," and she trotted out of the room.
Minutes later I heard a young man's voice at the screen door.
"Hello? Anybody home?"
"Help," I called weakly.
"I'm having a heart attack."
The young man called 911 and the ambulance came.
Later I learned that Lulu had forced her way out the doggie door
and broken through the enclosed porch.
Then she waddled to the middle of the road
 rolled onto her back, and stuck all four legs straight up in the air.
That brought the next driver to a halt.
Lulu led the young man to our door.
Maybe pigs can't fly, but some of them are angels just the same.


~~ Gus sez; Hardware:
The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.


~~ When John applies for a driver's licence,
he is asked to take an eyesight test.



The optician points to a card on the wall with the letters
CZWIXNOSTACZ and says to John, "Can you read this?"
"Read it?" replies John, "The man's my best friend."


~~ Teacher: Why are you late to class?
Student: Because of a road sign, I have to pass on the way!
Teacher: And what has the sign got to do with it?
Student: It says, "School ahead, go slow."


~~ In these tough times, there are certain things we must
all learn to stint on.
Toilet paper, though, is not one of them.
Waitrose, a high-end British supermarket, wants to turn your toilet
into a throne with toilet paper made from cashmere.
And the store is selling it for the unprincely sum of $3.60 for a four-pack.
"It's the little luxuries that put a smile on your face,"
says a company spokesman.



Todays Thought:  Do not spoil what you have,
by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now
have was once among the things you only hoped for.



The thing I missed most.....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus, it's so good to have you back Missed you
Rae xx

Anonymous said...

welcome back Gus!!!

Anonymous said...

welcome back Gus!!!