Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors.....
Hot, Hot, and T-storms....

Sez he is not liking his breakfast......

So thats were my self went......

Go join the circus......

What can I say?

He would eat, but he can't get it open,
so he's mad.....

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

I an't looking?

Well, I guess it's time to go.....
♥♥♥
~~ My friend and I were celebrating our 40th birthday the same year.
As a gag gift, I gave her a CD by the band UB40.
For my birthday, she retaliated with a CD as well.
The group? U2.


~~ "Nice dog. What's its name?"
I asked my friend's 10-year-old son.
"Bob," he said.
"And your cat?"
"Bob."
"How do you keep them straight?"
"Well, one is Bob Cat and the other is Bob Barker," the boy
answered.
"Tell him your rabbit's name," his father suggested.
The kid smiled and said, "Dennis Hopper."


~~ In search of a new shower, my wife and I went to a
bathroom-supply store.
We discussed our needs in detail with a young saleswoman.
Since it was near closing time, we had to curtail our discussion.
Later my wife and I were at a restaurant, where the same
young woman was working as a waitress.
As she passed our table, she suddenly recognized us and called
to me in a voice loud enough for nearby diners to hear,
"Hey, you're the man who needs a shower."


~~  An AD in the paper.....
The pay for this gig is whatever you can haul away:
"Need someone to sit with elderly man.
Must have excellent references and current police record."


~~ What is even smarter than a talking bird?
A Spelling Bee!
What is a cannibal's favourite game?
Swallow the Leader!
Why was the baby ant confused?
Because all of his uncles were ants!
Why did the booger cross the road?
Because he was being picked on.


~~ Seeing my 11-year-old perusing a website filled with photos
of Britney Spears, I commented, "She sure is pretty.
Which picture do you like best?"
"I don't know," he mumbled, embarrassed by his newfound
interest in girls.
"I'm just reading about her."
I came closer and peered at the screen.
"Oh, really?" I said. "So, when did you learn to read Spanish?"


~~ Fellow speaking about summer home:
"It's a wonderful location.
All those mosquitoes couldn't be wrong."


~~ It's been a little chilly today.
Would have been a good golf day though.
Not too many Dad's out on the links.
Poor guys have to stay home on Fathers Day.
All male parents should have their kids visit them at the Golf
and County Club for dinner.
They should be through playing by that time.


~~ A schoolteacher, taking her class through a mild general
knowledge quiz, decided to test their knowledge of some of
the old proverbs.
She pointed out one little boy and said.
"Complete this saying. "Cleanliness is next to...?"
"Impossible," said the boy.


~~ Two men were working at a sawmill when one guy got too
close to the saw and cut his ear off.
It fell in the sawdust pit so he jumped down into the pit and
began hunting around trying to find it.
The second guy saw him and hollered down, "What're you
doing?"
The first man explained that he had cut off his ear and was
looking for it.
The second guy said, "I'll help you" and jumped in the pit.
He was searching around on his hands and knees and then
hollered, "I found it!"
The first guy took it and examined it closely,
then said, "Keep looking....
Mine had a pencil behind it."



Todays thought;  The aim of education should be to teach the child to think,
not what to think..






^<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>^














No comments: