Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day.....2010

Good Morning, Friends and neighbors....

Sec. 34 Arlington..... Semper Fi, Capt.


Some of "Witchy's" Special........
Making my mouth water....girl!

The hummers are back......and hungry....

The Cat carrot King.....all bow.....

Deal.....

Damn....I'm getting a cat fax......

Playing with the string.....cats have a thing for string...

Looks like he's been celebrating.....

I put my cig out...now time to leave.....
♥♥♥
~~ On the oil well spill......
Billy Mays here for Mighty Putty, the easy way to fix, fill and

seal virtually anything, and make it last!
WHY HAVEN'T THEY TRIED MIGHTY PUTTY?!?!



~~ What happens if you swallow uranium?
You get atomic ache.



~~ PENNY TAlk - Q: What does one penny say to the other
penny?
A: Let's get together and make some cents.



~~ Q: what is inky dinky do?
A: what you look for when tracking an inky dinky



~~ British ice cream manufacturer Wall's has announced it will no
longer print jokes on its ice cream sticks because too many
customers
don't "get" them.



~~ New to America from Spain, I was working my first job at a health
club in New York City.
One day I was sent to the bank to get 50 dollars in singles for the
register.
As I crossed a busy intersection on my way back to the club,
a gust of wind blew the money from my bag.
Dollar bills swirled every which way.
Running like crazy, I grabbed what I could.
Cars stopped.
Passersby descended on the money like vultures.
My boss will kill me! I thought.
Then, unbelievably, people started bringing me money.
Businessmen and women, taxi drivers, little kids, strangers thrust
dollar bills into my bag.
When I returned to the club, I explained what had happened,
promising to replace the missing money.
"But Alejandro," the manager said, counting the bills,
"you gave me too much.
There are fifty-two dollars here."
Only in New York!



~~ Don't you just love Facebook?
It's the only place you can talk to a wall and not look like an idiot!



~~ I wanna hang a map of the world in my house.
Then I'm gonna put pins into all the locations that I've travelled to.
But first, I'm gonna have to travel to the top two corners of the map
so that it will not fall off the wall.



~~ Famous Mothers.........

COLUMBUS’ MOTHER:
“I don’t care what you’ve discovered,
you still could have written!”

NAPOLEON’S MOTHER:
“All right, if you aren’t hiding your report card
inside your jacket, take your hand out of
there and show me.”

ABRAHAM LINCOLN’S MOTHER:
“Again with the stovepipe hat? Can’t you just
wear a baseball cap like the other kids?”

MARY’S MOTHER:
“I’m not upset that your lamb followed you to school,
but I would like to know how he got a
better grade than you.”

MICHELANGELO‘ S MOTHER:
“Can’t you paint on walls like other children?
Do you have any idea how hard it is to
get that stuff off the ceiling?”

GEORGE WASHINGTON’S MOTHER:
“The next time I catch you throwing money across
the Potomac, you can kiss your allowance good-bye!”

PAUL REVERE’S MOTHER:
“I don’t care where you think you have to go,
young man, midnight is past your curfew.”

ALBERT EINSTEIN’S MOTHER:
“But it’s your senior picture.
Can’t you do something about your hair?
OY! Styling gel, mousse, something… ?”

THOMAS EDISON’S MOTHER:
“Of course I’m proud that you invented the
electric light bulb. Now turn it off and get to bed!”



Todays Thought:  Thank You to all previous and now serving in all branches of the Armed Forces everywhere on this planet........ Protecting our Freedom!!!







      ◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►☺◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►◄►




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your hummers are back aren't they wonderful birds? When are you taking 'Witchy' to possum lodge (yesterdays blog) I'll get ready to cover my ears LOL
Rae xx