Friday, April 30, 2010

Good Morning. Friends, and neighbors...
A nice 80º day...


This guy wants fish for breakfast this morning....

This one wants a salad.......

He's calling for some bamboo....fresh please......


Shes doing her exercises........

Exerciseing the ears??

He sa; Touch my ears I kill........

Oh, no....you can't beat my score......

How about this bridge? never seen one like it......
called a flying bridge....

My man Fno....likes beer....you think?

Golf cart?  Really?
wonder where they play golf?
♥♥♥
~~ Felx: What kind of snake loves dessert?

Chuck: You tell me.
Flex: A pie-thon, of course.



~~When he was President, Lyndon Johnson had a motto in his office:
"You ain't learning nothing when you're talking."



~~ Gertrude Stein's writing could be enigmatic and hard to follow,
even for her publisher, Bennett Cert.
When Cerf interviewed the author on his radio show, he said,
"I'm very proud to be your publisher, Miss Stein.
But as I've always told you, I don't understand very much of what
you're saying."
Stein's reply: "And I've always told you.
Bennett, you're a very nice boy, but you're rather stupid."



~~ Trying to do my share for the environment,
I set up a trash basket at my church and posted above it this
suggestion: "Empty water bottles here."
I should have been a little more specific.
When I went to check it later, I didn't find any bottles in it.
It was full of water.



~~ Moe: Do you think success is relative?
Joe: Sure, the more success, the more relatives.



~~ A certain young man came home with a grievously unsatisfactory
report card in January.
"Oh dear" said his mother, "what is the trouble?"
"There isn't any trouble," said the youngster.
"You know how it is yourself; things are always marked down after
the holidays."



~~ To live each day as though it were your last day on earth is a fine
idea," said a very wise grandmother.
But I have always lived by a slightly different theory.
It's this: always treat all the people you meet every day as though it
were their last day on earth."



~~ "Was it my friend Joe ", he demanded.
"No !" his weeping wife replied.
"Was it my friend Bob then?" he asked.
"NO !!!" she said even more upset.
"Well which one of my no good friends did this then?" he asked.
"Don't you think I have any friends of my own?" she snapped.



~~ The air, the sunshine, and the breezes may be free,
but you wouldn't think so on a vacation.


Todays Thought:  It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities







        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬☼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

No comments: