Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning, Friends....It's still showery...
Supposed to be in the 80's for the Easter Weekend....
WOW, gonna be nice.......


That's a great program to have......


Watta yo hungry?

He's looking for something to eat......

This litter is just hanging out....
just keeping them out of trouble...

Damn, he's tossing and turning........

Wedding pictures? cool looking couple....

Wearing the wedding cake...
I don't know about this.....

I wouldn't talk if I were you....

Pick up? I don't need no pickup...
I can see through the holes.....

Missed the turn, did yah??
better check the brakes too!

coustom car.....Or??
but it's cool lookin....
♥♥♥

~~ Lulu said: I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

The nurse started with certain basics.
"How much do you weigh?", she asked.
"135," I replied.
The nurse put me on the scale. It turns out my weight is 180.
The nurse asked: "Your height?"
"5 feet, 6 inches," I answered.
The nurse checked and saw that I only measure 5 feet, 3 inches.
She then took my blood pressure and told me that it's very high.
"Of course it's high!" I screamed.
"When I came in here I was tall and slender!
Now I'm short and fat.
She put me on Prozac.


~~ Paddy's on a bus when a blonde starts breastfeeding her baby.
She says, "Come on now & eat up or I'll give it to that man over there."
5 minutes later she says it again & again 10 minutes later until Paddy
looks over & shouts, "For goodness sake Missus, will you make your
mind up!........ I should've got off 3 stops ago!"


~~ We always want the best man to win an election.
Unfortunately, he never runs.


~~ Pete said his favorite finds while "antiquing" are old but useful items.
And he learned something *very* useful this week:
Chamber pots have one handle; soup tureens have two.
he said he wished I'd known that LAST week.


~~ Yogi Berra was a philosopher.
He is the thinker who said that you've got to be very careful if you
don't know where you're going because you might not get there...


~~ A patient has a sore throat and goes to a doctor
to get treatment for it.
Doctor: Your tonsils gotta come out.
Patient: I wanna second opinion.
Doctor: Okay, you're ugly, too.


~~ Duct tape is like 'the force'.
It has a light side & a dark side, and it holds the universe together.


~~ A friend of mine was asked to open her bag when she visited the
annual Air Show on a nearby base.
She was appalled by the indignity and said so:
"You searched me last year!"


~~ I saw a beggar who was so broke that he was standing on the corner
shouting as the cars went by...
'WILL WORK FOR CARDBOARD AND A MAGIC MARKER!'


~~ God summoned Jesus for a paternal chat.
"Have you found any work yet, my son?" he asked.
"Yes" replied Jesus.
"I've been offered two jobs, one as a carpenter on Mars at $35,000 a
year and one on Earth at $45,000 a year."
"So, which one will you choose?" said God.
"I think I'm going to take the job on Mars," replied Jesus.
God was mystified.
"But you've been offered 45K on Earth and only 35K on Mars.
I don't understand your reasoning."
"Yes" said Jesus, "but last time I was on Earth I was hammered with tax."


~~ Everyone needs a dog to adore him, and a cat to shock him back
to reality.


Todays Thought;  A bachelor is just a fellow who has bad habits and the freedom to

enjoy them.



◄(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)◙(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)(ºOº)►














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hammered with tax" OMG lol.
Forecast snow over here (again).
Rae

Anonymous said...

Rae I luved the one about the Dr Visit soooooooo sounds like me except for the Prozac!!LOL

Anonymous said...

SOUPS ON...!