Saturday, January 30, 2010

Good Morning...Friends and neighbors......
Well, the snow is here...started 4:30 this morning...
cold...17º and snow all day.....


Going to be about 7 inches, here, but more south of us....

All I can think is....LAZY.......ha-ha

Oh..No...

A Trekkie Dog?  names...enterprise...

OMG...what can I say ???



He's gonna lay back and watch TV.... Me...Too.

Nah, I had pancakes this morning....


I'm prepared.....Got plenty yesterday....

I don't think this thing would be very good in the snow..
♥♥♥
~~ A sales representative for a condom company was on her

way to an international condom convention.
Hurrying through the busy airport, she dropped her briefcase
carrying her samples, scattering dozens and dozens of condoms
all over the terminal floor.
She noticed fellow travellers staring at her as she tried to put the
condoms back into her briefcase.
"It's okay," she explained.
"I'm going to a convention."


~~ A cowboy was leading a flock of sheep down Main Street
when the Sheriff ordered him to stop.
"What's wrong?" the cowboy asked.
"I was just heading my ewes into a side street."
"That's the trouble," the Sheriff replied.
"No ewe turns are permitted in this town."


~~ A chief executive was interviewing ambitious young lawyers
for a company post.
"I'm sure you can understand," said the chief executive to the
first applicant, "that in a business such as this, our personal
integrity must be beyond question.
So what I really need to know is, are you an honest lawyer?"
"Honest?" replied the young lawyer.
"Let me tell you something about honest.
I'm so honest that my father lent me $15,000 for my education,
and I paid back every last cent the minute I tried my very first
case."
"That's very impressive," said the chief executive.
"And what sort of case was it?"
The lawyer squirmed in his seat and admitted:
"My father sued me for the money."


~~ Q: Why did the cowboy put his bunk in the fireplace?
A: So he could sleep like a log.


~~ "In answer to your question," the new South American
President told a reporter during his first United States visit,
"our most popular sport is bullfighting."
Shaking his head, the sportswriter muttered,
"I always thought that was revolting."
Without missing a beat, the President replied,
"No, that's our second most popular pastime."


~~ Miss Emily was everybody's favorite spinster.
Every year, for her birthday, she received dozens of little gifts
from friends and family.
Year after year the knickknacks were added to, and soon filled
every corner of the house.
On her hundredth birthday, her niece asked what she wanted
this year.
Miss Emily said, "I'll take a kiss.
Anything I don't have to dust!"


~~ Two elderly gentlemen are playing cards on Saturday evening
as they have done for the past 35 years.
Max, the older, had been having problems remembering what
cards were what, and usually needed help from his wife.
At the end of the card game Ed said to Max,
"You did very good tonight.
You didn't need any help at all. Why is that?"
Max replied, "Why ever since my wife sent me to that memory
school, I haven't had any problems at all."
"Memory school?..... What memory school?"
Max thought for a moment, "Oh, what's that flower that's red
with thorns?...... A really pretty flower...?"
"A rose?"
"Yeah...that's it!"
Max turned to his wife and mumbled, "Hey, Rose!
What's the name of that memory school you sent me to?"


~~ Today, while playing "20 Questions" with my friend, I asked,
"Monsters or aliens?"
She gave it some thought, then responded,
"Well, I've never actually met a monster, so I'm going to have to
go with aliens."


~~ "As another year rolls in," read an ad in our paper,
"we'd like to offer our best wishes to all of you who have given
us reason to celebrate."
It was signed: "Gunter's Funeral Homes."


~~ A man left his cat with his brother while he went on
vacation for a week.
When he came back, the man called his brother to see when he
could pick the cat up.
The brother hesitated, then said, "I'm so sorry, but while you
were away, the cat died."
The man was very upset and yelled, "You know, you could have
broken the news to me better than that.
When I called today, you could have said he was on the roof
and wouldn't come down.
Then when I called the next day, you could have said that he
had fallen off and the vet was working on patching him up.
Then when I called the third day, you could have said he had
passed away."
The brother thought about it and apologized.
"So how's Mom?" asked the man.
"She's on the roof and won't come down."


Todays Thought:  Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.








            (ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)♥(ºOº)o(ºOº)o(ºOº)(ºOº)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, laying back seems to be the way to go...Jr's out shoveling snow..got about 8" so far...