Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Morning....Friends and good readers....
Hope everyone is having a good Holiday....
.


Our snow just before Christmas....
.


Need help digging out......
.


A big snow man....
.


Standing at nearly 43 inches tall from paw to shoulder and

weighing a staggering 245lbs could this be the world's new tallest
dog?
.


Oh, my....is she tall...
.


Yah....you look mean too......
.


Have a cold beer, Mr. Grinch...might help!
.


Words of wisdom?
.
♥♥♥

~~ A husband says to his wife, "what would you do if I won the Lotto?"
She says, "I'd take half, and then leave you."
"Excellent," he replies, "I won 12 bucks, here's 6,
now get the hell out of here!"

.
~~ Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king
from history,
SPADES - King David;
CLUBS - Alexander the Great;
HEARTS - Charlemagne;
DIAMONDS - Julius Caesar.

.
~~ think when you eat out you should have a little fun;
it's good for digestion.
Simple things. After the waiter recites a long list of specials,
ask him if they serve cow feet        - George Carlin -

.
~~ One of the first great horror movies, Psycho,
was notorious for its shower scene, which scared Americans
where they'd never been scared before, in their bathrooms.
One man wrote to the film's director, Alfred Hitchcock,
to complain that his wife would no longer take a shower or bath.
Now what was he to do?"
Hitchcock wrote back: "Sir, have you considered sending your
wife to the dry cleaners?"

.
~~ Darren remembers accompanying his father out shopping
in the toy department of Wanamakers one Christmas Eve.
Dad said, "What a marvelous train set..... I'll buy it."
The girl behind the counter looked pleased and murmured,
"Great, I'm sure your son will really love it."
Dad replied with a glint in his eye, "Maybe you're right.
In that case I'll take two."

.
~~ While I was in the Navy, my ship was bound for Japan.
Because of a minor infraction, a shipmate of mine was busted
one rank, fined and given extra duty for three weeks.
Looking forward to celebrating his 21st birthday on July 22,
he consoled himself every night during his extra duty by reciting:
"They can bust me, they can fine me -- but they can't take away
my birthday."
As July 22 approached, his excitement increased.
When he went to bed on July 21, he happily repeated:
"They can bust me, they can fine me --
but they can't take away my birthday."
The next morning, he found out that the ship had crossed the
international date line -- and it was July 23!

.
~~ Q: What did the horse say when it fell down?
A: I can't giddyup!

.
~~ A plumber attended to a leaking faucet at the neurosurgeon's
house.
After a two-minute job the plumber demanded $150.
The neurosurgeon exclaimed, 'I don't charge this amount even
though I am a surgeon."
The plumber replied, "I agree, you are right.
I too, didn't either, when I was a surgeon.
That's why I switched to plumbing!"

.
~~ For years, my husband and I had advocated separate
vacations..... But the kids kept finding us. - Erma Bombeck -

.
~~ After going weeks without a date Marcia confided to her friend,
"The truth is, I'm less concerned these days with what a man
stands for than what he'll fall for."

.
~~ Talking about the lottery, a friend was telling his wife how he
would spend the money should he win big.
Having listed a new car, home, jewellery, investments,
he concluded, "And honey, you can have any cruise you want."
"Great," she said. "I'll take Tom."
.
.
Todays Thought: Money can't buy happiness--but somehow it's more comfortable

to cry in a Porsche than a Kia.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gus,

It's been a while...thoroughly enjoyed browsing through your posts.

Freezing rain here today...good day to stay inside and spend some time at the computer.

Hope you and your family are having a wonderful holiday weekend.

Best wishes for the New Year,

Suzzie :)