Friday, November 27, 2009

 Good Morning..Friends and Readers.....Have a great Thanksgiving??
I did, but missed a Special Lady "Friend".....
.


The Sun rise this morning...looks to be a good day, but chilly.
.


Just riding around yesterday.....
.


Looks like someone else is riding around also......
.


Now..I wouldn't like this ride...it would take 2 rolls to clean me up!
.



What can I say....I'll stick with my Ranger.....
.


Now, I can relate to that......
.


She got stopped by the Jungle patrol, and searched......
.


Damn....and that was a good one too.....
.


Poor ENO.....
.
♥♥♥
~~ My children delighted in exploring the creek a short distance

from our camp site.
One day Rhonda found a particularly vocal frog, and enjoyed
showing it off to everyone.
As dinnertime approached, I told the kids to put the frogs back
and wash for the meal.
Rhonda put hers in the creek and was upset when it didn’t move.
“Mommy, my frog’s dead!” she cried.
I yelled back to her that she should check if it still “talked.”
She picked the frog up, held it to her ear and answered, “Yes.”
My unthinking response was, “Well, if he croaks, he’s alive!”

.
~~ An old couple who had been married for fifty years decided
to take a second honeymoon.
They went to the same town, rented the same room,
ate in the same restaurant and then got ready for bed.
The husband noticed that his wife took a pill one hour before bed.
When he asked why she did so his wife replied that it was to
make her feel younger.
The husband greedily swallowed the rest of the pills.
In the morning, the wife noticed that her husband was not in the
room.
She went to the lobby and then out in the street,
where she found him sitting on the pavement.
When she asked what he was doing, he replied,
"Waiting for the school bus."

.
~~ Gus: How did you like camp as a whole, Pete?
Pete: As a hole it was all right, but as a camp it was terrible.

.
~~ Rodents had overrun a posh private school near New York City.
So the headmaster, a friend of mine, asked a health inspector to
deliver a slide presentation to teachers and students, showing
how to remedy the situation, i.e., stow trash, no food in class, etc.
The following day, a teacher had her very young children write a
letter to the inspector, thanking him for the visit.
One of the students wrote, "Dear Mr. Johnson, Thank you for
coming to my school.
Until I saw you, I didn't know what a rat looked like."

.
~~ My ten-year-old grandson Daniel wiped the sweat from his
face while taking a quick break from his soccer game.
The coach ordered him back on the field.
"I'm so tired," Daniel moaned.
"You're too young to be that tired," the coach countered.
"Well," Daniel persisted, "I'm 63 in dog years."

.
~~ At dinnertime, our three-year-old daughter, Ree, was
refusing to eat her carrots.
She looked at her daddy strangely when he told her that carrots
make you see better in the dark.
Ree picked up a carrot and started to press it.
"No, they don't," she said.
"That's what a flashlight is for..... See, this doesn't light up."

.
~~ Patti's six-year-old daughter Taryn stood in front of the
bathroom mirror looking at herself.
Her parents always told her how much she looked like them.
"You have Daddy's eyes," Patti said.
Taryn removed her shirt, pointed to her chest and said,
"And I have Daddy's boobs."

.
~~ What would you get if you crossed Jessee James and
Count Dracula?
A robbery at the blood bank.


.
~~ Julia was downcast as she told her secret to her father.
She was pregnant by Mr. Williams, the bank president.
Her father flew out of the house, ran to the bank, and accosted
Mr. Williams.
"You animal! Beast! No good son of a---
Mr. Williams interrupted him...... "Sir, what is this all about?"
"My daughter Julia is carrying your child."
"There's no need to panic.
I'm honorable. If she has a daughter, I'll settle three hundred
thousand dollars on the baby.
A son will get four hundred thousand."
Julia's father asked, "What if she loses the baby?
Can she have another chance?"

.
~~ What do you do when you see an endangered animal that
is eating an endangered plant?
.
.

Todays Thought: Worry pulls tomorrow's cloud over today's sunshine.









No comments: