Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Good Morning....Friends.....Gonna be a nice day.....
In the 40's this morning.....
.


Have a cup of coffee?  She's willing to share......................
.



He's wanting a donut to go with his coffee................
.



Now these are wierd looking....Related to cicadas – three lantern bugs in a row
.


Not me.....help your self.......
.



Not a good place to park........I want my money back..........
.


I don't know.....I am guilty of this...one time....and did worst.....
.



Get checked ........It's the right thing to do......
.


Dive bomber.........
.
♥♥♥
~~ The topic of our seventh-grade science class was Dolly,

the sheep cloned in Scotland several years back.
We discussed how scientists removed the nucleus from the
sheep egg cell and replaced it with the nucleus from the
parent cell.
The students were fascinated, one in particular.
"This is amazing," he said.... "I had no idea sheep laid eggs."


.
~~ "There is one thing more exasperating than a wife who
can cook and won't, and that's a wife who can't cook and will."

.
~~ For my grandfather's 80th birthday,
we had a huge family celebration and even managed to
get a photo announcement printed in the local paper.
"That was a nice shot," I commented.
"It's my passport picture," he revealed.
"Really?" I stared in complete amazement at my homebody
grandpa.
"Where did you go?"
"Walgreens," he replied.

.
~~ "Make sure you wash your hands before your piano
lesson," I reminded my eight-year-old son.
"They're probably dirty from soccer practice."
"Don't have to, " he reassured me.
"Today I'm practicing in E Flat Minor....
They're black keys."

.
~~ One night my friend Ray and I were sitting at a bar where
he used to work, when an attractive woman,
a former co-worker, came in and sat next to him.
She told him she had just had a fight with her husband,
a police officer, and needed to get out of the house for a while.
They had been talking for a few minutes when,
as a joke, I leaned over to Ray.
"Don't look now," I whispered, "but a guy about six- five just
walked in...... And he's got a gun."
Without hesitating, Ray turned to me.
"Quick, Jerry," he said, "kiss me on the lips."

.
~~ Sherry answered an advertisement for a typist to
work on a book on weather forecasting.
She gave her typing speed as: "Approximately 55 w.p.m.
with occasional gusts of 60 to 65 w.p.m.
She got the job.

.
~~ Mother to Son as he is going out the door,
"You're going to school dressed like that?
I can hardly see your underwear!"

.
~~ A man went into a bank and almost on hands and
knees, begged for a loan.
He needed the money desperately to feed his family.
The banker okayed the loan and in no time at all handed
the borrower a check in the amount of the loan.
The banker said,
"I'd suggest you go right out and buy some food."
The borrower looked at the banker indignantly and
answered, "Don't tell me what to do with my money!"

.
~~ A baby brightens up a home.
Since ours came, the lights have been on all night!

.
~~~ A married college student, noticeably pregnant, keeps rubbing her
side during a final exam.
Before she leaves, the professor asks if she is OK.
"I noticed you were holding onto your side," he says.
"Oh, I'm fine," she answers.
"It's just that my baby was pushing his foot up and down my ribs,
and it hurt a little."
"Well, that's good," the professor says, feeling genuinely relieved.
"Yes," she continues.
"It's strange..... We both normally sleep during your class."

.
~~ The speed limit is generally fifty-five miles per hour
in the country and twenty in the city,
but the average driver adds them together.

.
~~~ At my daughter's school, the lunch-hour rule is that the children
must eat their main course first, before dessert.
One morning I had to make Jerry's lunch in a hurry: granola bar,
cheese, raisins, cantaloupe, orange, snack cake and a juice.
Jerry looked distressed, so I explained that his lunch was nutritious,
and I just didn't have time to make a sandwich.
"But Mom," Jerry cried, "what do I eat first?"

.
~~~ I was addressing some mail when I noticed that my card file

of frequently used addresses was missing.
Thinking it must have fallen from my typing table into the
wastebasket, I called the office janitor.
'I've lost my Rolodex,' I told him.
'It may have been picked up with the trash.
Is there any way you could find it?'
He said he would conduct a search.
When the janitor informed me he had searched every trash
container for my Rolodex, with no luck, I thanked him for his trouble.
As I left work that evening, the janitor met me at the door.
'Good night,' he said smiling apologetically.
'Sorry I couldn't find your watch.'

.
~~ I was visiting my daughter, Cheryl, a successful young
professional, when I noticed half a piece of French bread in
its original wrapper in her recycling box.
When I told her that she couldn't put bread in the recycling box,
she said, "Why not? It tastes like cardboard!"
.
.
Todays Thought:  I'm sorry for not communicating but sometimes it's
hard to write on a moving planet!
.

 





No comments: