Thursday, July 30, 2009

Good Morning.....Friends and neighbours....A nice day today......
Welcome all the friends from the forum......
.
Got to be more careful..........
.


....


Up...up, and away!....looks like a cool ride.....
.


He's saying he's hungry.....and would like to have a mouse......
.
This guy got the mouse for breakfast.......
.

She's praying that something comes along .......
.

Look out!!.....
.

Me and sweet one would like to spend some time here.....
.

A cool building........
.
♥♥♥
~~~ The Doctor told me: "Yes, nuts can be good for you as long as they aren't preceded by the word, 'dough'."

.
~~~ DAUGHTER TO MOTHER AT THE DINNER TABLE: "There's war, disease, poverty, and violent crime all over the world...and your greatest concern is me not eating peas!"

.
~~~ The barber's client looked depressed, so the barber told him, "Cheer up.
I knew a guy who owed $5,000 he couldn't pay.
He drove his vehicle to the edge of a cliff, where he sat for over an hour.
A group of concerned citizens heard about his problem and passed a hat around.
Relieved, the man pulled back from the cliff's edge."
"Incredible," said the client.
"Who were these kind people?"
"The passengers on the bus."

.
~~~ July is the peak month for ice cream sales in the U.S. and:
Lasagna Awareness Month..
National Baked Bean Month..
National Culinary Arts Month..
National Horseradish Month..
National Hot Dog Month..
National Ice Cream Month..
National July Belongs to Blueberries Month..
National Picnic Month..
National Pickle Month ..

.
~~~ "Steaks are always rare at our house," said Gus to his doctor.
"What! Don't you know it's dangerous to eat undercooked meat?"
"No, No, it's not that.
We only have them once a month!"

.
~~~ An older woman is talking to Jim on the telephone: "When I was 15, my parents said I could date when I'm 16.
When I was 16, my parents said I could date when I'm 17.
To make a long story short, Jim, call back next year.

.
~~~ Thursday at 5 p.m. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club.
All wishing to become Little Mothers, please see the minister in his private study.

.
~~~ In Iowa there was a petition going around to move the Nation's Capitol to Des Moines. There were a lot of reasons given, but the main one: It seems there is so much pork going on in Washington that the Iowa Legislature is worried about the State losing it's 'pork production' ranking.

.
~~~ Gus: Doctor, doctor, I feel better today!
The only thing still bothering me is my breathing!
Doctor: Don't worry, we'll put a stop to that!

.
~~~ My wife was rushed into hospital last night suffering from swine flu.
I was in a state of shock, my hands were shaking and with a lump in my throat, I nervously asked the doctor the question I hoped I would never have to ask...
How the heck do you use a washing machine ?

.
~~~ The big electronic computer in the accounting department performed admirably until summer weather arrived.
Then it practically quit.
A diagnosis of the trouble revealed that the machine was extremely sensitive to changes in temperature, so the only thing to do was to move it into an air-conditioned room.
Now, as we office drones perspire and droop, we are treated to the vision of the computer operating coolly and efficiently beyond the glass wall of its private office.
What was that again about men being smarter than machines?

.
~~~ Learn to love your enemies......... Without them, you have no one to blame but yourself.

.
~~~ A waiter suddenly became ill and was rushed to the hospital.
He was lying on the operating table in extreme pain when he saw an intern go by.
"Doctor, help me!" pleaded the waiter.
"Sorry," replied the intern. "That isn't my table."
.
.
Today's Thought; Everything that happens will happen today...
And nothing has changed, but nothings the same...
and every tomorrow could be yesterday...
And and everything that happens will happen today...
.












No comments: