Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Morning.....well it's a 24º degrees chilly morning.....
weather can't make up its mind...
.

The cat is sleeping.....Lookin funny.........
.

She thought that the cat looks funny........
.

Lunch is served...................
.


Fightin over food........Just wait a year from now....no fight.

.

Nice tree house.....

.

Kissie...kissie................................

.

Nice picture.........................

.

He's having fun..........

.

♥♥♥

~~~ An immigrant, Abe Cohen, went out and bought a book and studied it from cover to cover so that he would know the law of the United States.

Finally, he went to get his papers.

"Who makes the laws of the United States?" asked the judge.

Without a moment's hesitation Cohen replied,"Friedman the printer, your honor."

.

~~~ Once a compact was a popular gift for a sixteen-year-old girl; it still is today - if it has four wheels.

.

~~~ It was a particularly busy day at the bank when a woman stormed up to the customer service counter and demanded in a loud voice, "What do I have to do to change the address on my account?"

Without even looking up the cashier said, "Simple, madam, you have to move!"

.

~~~ When Lionel Barrymore first saw "Friends" (one of his first films) on the big screen, he was astonished by his appearance.

"Am I really that fat?" he asked his co-star Mary Pickford.

"I want you to tell me the truth, little girl.

Am I that fat?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Barrymore," Pickford reluctantly replied, "but you are."

"That does it," he declared.

"No more beer for me."
He kept his word, dieting, jogging regularly through Central Park (wearing four sweaters), and gradually slimming down.

One day several years later, he happened to pass a Broadway theater boasting "LIONEL BARRYMORE INSIDE."

Out of curiosity, he went in to see one of his early films and was amused to overhear some female patrons gossiping about him:

"That's Lionel Barrymore?" one woman exclaimed.

"Why, I saw him week before last and he was as thin as the number eleven on a door!

How could he get so fat so soon?"

.

~~~ When a person with experience meets a person with money, the person with experience will get the money, and the person with the money will get some experience.

.

~~~ Gus sez; If you want to fish, you'll need bait.

The best bait is worms.

All you do is impale the worm on the hook, and toss it in the water.

The fish will nibble on it until it's gone, then they'll give the hook a gentle tug to let you know it's time to send another worm down.

.

~~~ Sue told me: I was turning 40 and decided to celebrate by fulfilling my long- time dream to go sky-diving.

Before the jump, my mother and I spent the day at a festival, where we bumped into two of my cousins.

They inquired about my birthday, and when I told them about my jump from 10,000 feet, I could tell they were mystified.

Finally one of them said, "Why don't you just get your breasts done, like everyone else?"

.

~~~ "Did you have any trouble with your Spanish when you were abroad?"
"No" but the Spanish did."

.

.

Todays Thought: Age doesn't always bring wisdom.....Sometimes age comes first.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sun is out and nice and mild, pity it won't last forecast to get colder next week. :-( Great blog as always love the pics kissy kissy is fab. Rae x