Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Morning...People of the world....Welcome to Gus's place in the world...
Things getter warmer, grass is coming up, and flowers and trees blooming.
.

Some Daffies blooming along Hummingbird Lane.......
.


Now, I ask you an't it cute???
.

Whoa, big guy......He's tied on...so I guess he's breaking him to ride...
.

This Poney has the shortest legs I've ever seen.....
.

Oh, my....thats gotta hurt the pocketbook.....
.

Bobbie sent me this cool picture..from Fla.
.

I don't know about this one....I would think twice before riding........
.

My buddie....Eno.
.
~~~ "Over the weekend in D.C., first lady Michelle Obama was at a homeless shelter serving food to the homeless.
Isn't that nice? Reaching out to the middle class." -Jay Leno
.
~~~Ever notice,
The older we get, The more we'reLike computers?
We start out with lots of Memory and drive, Then we eventually Become outdated,
Crash at odd moments, Acquire errors in our systems, And have to have our parts replaced!
.
~~~ What a bargain grandchildren are!
I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars' worth of pleasure.
.
~~~ Gus and Pete went into the fancy restaurant and ordered the de luxe dinner with all the trimmings.
Then Pete haughtily called for the manager.
"There's a fly in my soup," he said angrily to the distraught man.
"This is terrible, horrible, awful.
I never expected such a thing to happen in this place of all places. "
Ssh," pleaded the manager.
"Not so loud.
These things can happen.
Won't you gentlemen have dinner on the house?"
After dinner the two men left and Pete pointed to a drugstore across the street.
"Could you go for an ice cream soda?" he asked Gus.
"I've got one more fly left."
.
~~~ "The Obamas are expecting the arrival of the first dog in April.
Actually, this will be the Obamas' second choice of a dog.
The first dog had some tax problems." -Jay Leno
.
~~~ It is immoral to use a photograph of a glowing sixteen-year-old to sell a cream aimed at preventing wrinkles in a forty-year-old.
.
~~~ A woman threatened to call police after claiming that she’d been locked in by hotal staff. When in fact, she had mistaken the “do not disturb” sign on the back of the door as a warning to remain in the room.
.
.
Todays thought; If a thing is worth doing, it would have been done already.
.
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☺~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Fair Gus my tulips are only up a couple of inches!!!Carol

Anonymous said...

Our daffs are all out and blooming well. I've some wild bluebells which should flower very soon Spring is arriving Rae x