Monday, February 23, 2009

Good Morning...Everyone.... Well it's another Monday.....
Oh, the weather man screwed up yesterday...had a cool but nice day...
.

She's having a good day............just had breakfast...
.


Boy....is he small.........wow...

.

She'll take that kitten off your hands.............

.

No....she won't......I like birds.....bring it on....

.

I have only saw one of these, but I did see a couple all black ones........

.

I want nothing to do with them........

.

All this talk is making us sick.........

.

.

♥♥♥

~~~ It is recommended for your soul's sake to do each day two things you dislike.

It is a precept that I have followed scrupulously.

For every day.... I have got up and I have gone to bed.

.

~~~ It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station.

As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking, and I saw a little boy staring in at me.

'Is that a dog you got back there?' he asked.

'It sure is,' I replied.
Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then towards the back of the van.

Finally he said, 'What'd he do?'

.
~~~ No man who ever held the office of president would congratulate a friend on obtaining it.

- John Adams

.

~~~ FIRST CAMPER: It sure is dark tonight.

SECOND CAMPER: I'll say.

I just saw an owl wearing eyeglasses.

.

~~~ On the way to church one Sunday, the parents of a pair of children tried to remind them how to behave appropriately in the church.

To make sure the children understood, their dad asked.

"Why must we be quiet in church?"

The answer came, "Because people are sleeping!"

.

~~~ Sherry said...Every morning, I do a mad dash to drop off my son Wyatt at day care so I can get to work on time.

My impatience hit home one morning when he piped up from the back of the car, "Our car is really fast and everyone else's is slow because they're all idiots, right, Mom?"

.

~~~ Warning Label on a blender: Not for use as an aquarium

.

~~~ A little girl asked her mother for a dollar to give to an old lady in the park.

Her mother was touched by the child's kindness and gave her the dollar.

"There you are, my dear," said the mother.

"But, tell me, isn't the lady able to work any more?"

"Oh yes," came the reply.

"She sells candy." .

.

.

.

.

Todays thought; Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☼~~~~~~~~~~~~~






No comments: