Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Morning.......Nice weekend anybody...?
Looks like every ones busy, working or moving.
any way here's yesterdays sunrise.
.

None today....Cloudy....expecting snow.....
.

We could all go to Red Robin for a burger and onion rings..
sound good, "Witchy"?
.

She likes Mouse and voles....for lunch.....
.
Yah...right!
.

Take it on good authority....that's gonna leave a boo boo........
.

Boy,....does he look mad.............
.

I think this little fellow wondering whats going on.....?
.

Gotta have a toon once in awhile.........even if it's bad........
.
♥♥♥
~~~ Patient: "Doctor, Doctor, I have yellow teeth, what do I do?"
Dentist: "Wear a brown tie..."
.
~~~ Father: What did you get that little medal for?
Pete: For singing the camp talent show.
Father: What did you get that big metal for?
Pete: For stopping.
.
~~~ Gus figured out a way to remember his wife's birthday and their wedding anniversary.
He opened an account with a florist and told him to send flowers to his wife on those dates, along with a note signed.
"Your loving husband."
His wife was thrilled by the attention, and all was great until one anniversary.
Gus came home, saw the bouquet, kissed his wife, and said, "Nice flowers.....
Where'd you get them?"
.
~~~ A case manager at our mental-health facility sought a reference for a patient who was looking for a job.
"I'll vouch for him," offered another patient.
"We were roommates in prison."
.
~~~ I learned to swim at a very early age.
When I was three my parents used to row me out to sea in a little boat until they got about a mile or so away from the shore - then I had to swim back.
I quite liked the swim - it was getting out of the sack that was difficult.
.
~~~ Bobby phones a local chinese take away and asks " Hello there do you deliver"
The chinese guy replies!
" No Sur, We doo Chricken , We doo Pawrk, We doo Beeef but we not doo Liver
.
~~~ When I stopped the bus to pick up Chris for preschool, I noticed an older woman hugging him as he left his house. "Is that your grandmother?" I asked.
"Yes," Chris said. "She's come to visit for a few weeks."
"How nice," I said.
"Where does she live?"
"At the airport," Chris replied.
"Whenever we want her, we just go out there and get her."
.
~~~ Bankruptcy is a legal proceeding in which you put your money in your pants pocket and give your coat to your creditors.
.
~~~ A recipe is a series of step-by-step instructions for preparing ingredients you forgot to buy, with utensils you don't own, to create a dish the dog wouldn't eat.
..
..
..
..
Todays thought: When the going gets tough, the tough take a coffee break.
.
............(¯`*•.(¯`*•.oOOo ( ^ . ^ ) oOOo.•*´¯).•*´¯)............






No comments: