Friday, January 30, 2009

Good Morning.......A nice sunny day....but cold....

.

.

.

.


.


.

I think he's in a heap of trouble.............
.


.
.
♥♥♥
.
~~~ THOR...........
The thunder god went for a rideUpon his favorite filly.
"I'm Thor," he cried.
The horse replied,"You forgot your thaddle, Thilly."
.
~~~ I wanted to get personalized plates for my car. But "backoffstupid" had way too many letters.
.
~~~ The other loan officer and I were leaving for a seminar the day the password on the computer system for entering loan applications was due to be changed.
My colleague changed it, but unfortunately neglected to tell our manager what the new word was.
When we returned two days later, I found we couldn't enter the system.
I realized what had happened, and we went to the manager's office to ask him for the new password he had entered.
Our boss decided to have some fun, told us to guess what it was, and he'd let us know in a couple of days.
I tried to think of what he might have felt when he first discovered our error.
Then I had a revelation! "Idiots!" I blurted.
Our boss laughed. "Exactly!" he said.
.
~~~ Why do they waste all that money installing 15 checkout lines and then only use two? .
.
~~~ Our chiropractor, seeking a new name for his practice, decided to sponsor a contest and asked his patients to enter.
One idea didn't win, but rightfully earned an honorable mention: "The Twist and Shout."
.
~~~ One evening in 1964, "Tonight Show" host Dick Cavett introduced his large-chested guest with the following words: "And here they are!... Jayne Mansfield!"
.
.
.
.
Todays thought; The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another.


No comments: